Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Two Someone Special-A Double Header


Although I love birthdays,
I don't always remember them.
My kids start reminding me about
a week ahead of time that their
birthday is upcoming.
I suppose that is so I remember
to get them a present?

Anyway..
There is a special birthday that
I DID want to acknowledge today.
It is for someone that gives
and gives and gives to others,
without expecting anything in return.

She is one of the many
wonderful bloggers I have met here.
AND
She has had a rather rough year of it.
Her hubby had a serious accident,
and is still recovering,
She had some oral surgery
that ended in lots of complications~
and through it all she has kept
her upbeat, positive, can-do attitude.
SO
I wanted to wish her a special
Happy Birthday
TODAY.

If you have a moment please
pop by her blog,
to say
Hello and Happy Birthday.
Then stay for a moment
and look at some of her
wonderful artwork.
She is an amazing
Mixed Media artist...
And an Author...
And a Mom...
But most important of all...
She is a friend.
A friend that is never too busy
to help out a fellow blogger.

Now- GO-
GO MEET HER...
GO VISIT HER...
You'll be glad you did.

And, as a little side note..
Yesterday was my
wonderful daughter-in-love's birthday...

THE SECRET AGENT
(wife of MamasBoy-thanks for
the reminder so that people know
who she is, Patty)
I didn't feature her because of
her job and because I don't
post pictures of her on here...
but...
I will tell you that she is dearly loved...
and an important part of my life...
AND she is carrying our
newest grandbaby-to-come~
So...
A Special Happy Birthday
to
TheSecretAgent.
Love you~
You can wish her a
Happy Birthday
in your comments here...
cuz I hope she reads my blog...
she says she does...
but you know how
families lie to each other!;>)
Hmmmm..
If she doesn't say something...
Well....
That will out her, won't it?;>)
your photo name

25 comments:

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Diana,
Such a thoughtful post to your friend, blogging is an amazing place. Sending well wishes to her and her husband for a speedy recovery!

Gina said...

I have recently met Cindy & she is a doll! I couldn't wait to wish her a happy day.

Marti said...

Cindy certainly is a wonderful person, as are you for saluting her. Have a good day.

Patty said...

The Secret Agent is Momma's Boy's wife, right? The one who is expecting? Happy Birthday to her for sure! She should get one of everthing she craves! :-)

Jen Kershner said...

You are such a thoughtful lady! They are lucky to have you.

Marie said...

Happy birthday to your SecretAgent! Even though it's a little late :-P

Susie said...

Diana, I sending "BIRTHDAY WISHES" to your daughter-in-law. I know she will have a fun day around your house. Smiles to you,xoxo, Susie(She Junks)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

You are so thoughtful Diana! What a lovely post and how cool that you have another grandbaby on the way!
Congrats!
Oh and by the way my B-Day is August 24th. lol!
Hugs,
Cindy

Lynne said...

This is why I call you Sweet D!
I am headed over to visit Cindy right now!
Happy Birthday to Agent Mama to be!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Unknown said...

I will go check out your friends blog for sure today. I have a doc and dentist appt myself today. so I am rushing my morning blogging a little. Happy Birthday to those special ladies.

- KAT -

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Well, Happy, Happy Birthday to DIL & new mama to be... Being part of your family, I am sure that she knows what love & fun her baby is in for. : )

& I am heading over now to say Hi to Cindy...

Mark said...

Done!
And Happiest of Happy Birthdays to your Daughter in Love.
m.

Cindy Adkins said...

OH MY GOSH, DIANA!!!
You are so full of surprises!!! THANK YOU so much!!! We are going out for the day, but I had to write to thank you for this adorable post--YOU ARE A DOLL, MY FRIEND. I hope that your daughter-in-law had a great birthday!!!
Love,
Cindy

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to the Secret Agent! You are a blessed daughter in love to have a Mom as sweet as Diana!

Hope your day was all you wanted - and heck, just keep it going until the weekend! Make it a long birthday since it was mid week!

Blessings to the birthday girl and her Mom in love!

Donna

Donna said...

What a great post, Diana! Cindy is the best, isn't she? Always so upbeat and encouraging and supportive! She is a whirlwind of creativity that never ceases to amaze me! And Happy Birthday to your Secret Agent, too! Is she a movie star or something?:)

Diana LaMarre said...

Happy Birthday Secret Agent!

What a wonderful mother-in-law you have to shout out your praises to the world!

Nellie said...

Happy Birthday to The Secret Agent!:-) I loved this post, Diana, and I will go check out Cindy's to wish HER a happy birthday, too. xoxo

Sue said...

What a wonderful post...full of love and joy! Happy Birthday to both of the lovely ladies you featured!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Happy Birthday to your DIL and friend! How cool that she's a secret agent.... :)

Pamela said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Diana and thankyou for the lovely email Christmas card!!
Wishing all the best in the New Year!
Pamela xo

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Diana, Go look at the comment I left on Donna's blog--You'll be crackin' up laughin'! lol xo Cin

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy happy birthday to sweet Cindy and to your daughter in law! This is a fun month for birthdays! ♥♥♥

Cindy Adkins said...

What a wonderful birthday post for our friend and fellow blogger, Cindy! Have a wonderful weekend, Diana!
Hugs, "the other Cindy Adkins" lol

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. MamasBoy! It's going to be a wonderful year for you!
Wishing Cindy a wonderful year, as well!

Annesphamily said...

Happy belated birthday to these lovely ladies! I know Cindy and she is one of the kindest and most caring ladies here in blog land! Thanks for sharing them with us, Anne