Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How To Do A Cartwheel -101

Sunday Morning Creeps In
On soft little quiet feet-
Lulu is up and wants to go to church
With Papa!
Off they go..
Leaving me alone-
With Thing 2 & Thing 3-
As soon as MyHero gets home
We load all 3 into the back of the car...
Listen-It's always the same old phrase~
NO! Ria! I can fasssen my owhn seatbult!
Off we go to Starbucks
You didn't really think it would be anywhere else~
Did you?
They are sooo happy to see Mama.
Daddy & Papa are discussing Big Business
Inside-
Where it is quiet-
And cool-
And nice.
Ohhh...that SHMOOFFY is good-
And cold-
And tickly~
And I think I takeded too big of a shwallow.

Wait! Where is Big Sister?
She's doing CARTWHEELS?

Oh! She's GOOD-
She's Very, Very Good!
There goes Ria!
She's really good too!

UH OH!

Here Comes SWEETCHEEKS!
NOW GUYHS-WHATCH THISSS~
THISS IS HOW YOUS SUPHOSED TO DO IT!
You gotta phut yoah ahrm down furst~
And then....
Yoah lhegs go ovah yoah head
Like thhissss...

An thenn yoah lhand lwike thissss!

Disju seee that?
Huh? Disju?
See! Dass the bestest, huh, Nana?
Yup! Dass the bestest~
Annn I win AGIN!

Indeed you do!

You win for the best comedy act ever!

your photo name

1 comment:

maddie/cadesmimi said...

I think your Sweet Cheeks and my Maddie would make a great pair. LOL