Monday, April 1, 2024

MIRACLE? BRING A DEAD GERANIUM BACK TO LIFE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES

Is This Possible?
Can I take an almost 
DEAD GERANIUM
and bring it back into
bloom in less than an hour?

Well,
They say a picture is worth
a thousand words.
See for yourself!

Here are the step-by-step
instructions.

Try this yourself and see what happens.
The plant started out like this.


As you can see there are a few
spindly, waxy looking leaves.
First you must cut them all back.
Save these-you may need them later.


 Your plant will now look like this.



Next- Take a 1875 WATT
blow dryer.
Place it 7-1/2" from plant
and turn it on 
HIGH HEAT.


Set your timer and 
apply blow dryer for 47 -1/2 minutes.

After time is up
Add 1/2 cup water.


Once again apply blow dryer
for an additional 9-3/4 minutes.
Make sure it is 2" from the plant.


If no green has appeared add
1/2 cup of filtered Spring water.


That should do it.
Stand back and gasp in awe.
Your plant should now look like this.


Within 5 more minutes
you will find that it has bloomed
and it should look like this.


What?
It didn't work for you?
Ummmmm.....sorry I mighta lied because
it is, after all,
APRIL FOOLS DAY!
Hope yours is happy and relatively
FOOL FREE!

I am
ON A BLOGGING BREAK
but wanted to give you an
April Fool's Day smile~
your photo name

24 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, good one!

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

Silly Diana!! Happy April Fool's Day to you, too! -Jenn

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Diana you did give me a laugh...the 47 minutes of using the blow dryer made me think "is she a might crazy!" Glad it was an April Fool's Day project because I just might have had to give it a try. :)! Hugs

Sherri said...

Oh Diana, that was so funny! At first I really believed it, then I caught on. Thanks for the giggle of the day!! Enjoy!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You really GOT me!! I totally believed it!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my gosh, you had me. I was like, "what, no way?" Although plants are living things, so I can imagine that could happen. My yellow flowers at my old house would open up in mid afternoon. : )

Happy April Diana!

~Sheri

Debby said...

Well I guess I’m the fool because I thought you were serious- I did find it hard to believe the blow was blowing for 45 minutes! The blow dryer’s little motor would burn out or you’d trip a circuit breaker.
Great April fool’s joke!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, good one! You almost had me convinced! Enjoy your break! x K

Kathy said...

I kept saying to myself, "Wouldn't that kill it?" Good one. You got me, Diana.

Ann said...

Since I'm reading this a day late I was a little slow to catch on that this was a prank...lol

Junkchiccottage said...

Ha Ha good one. I was going to try that on my face to see if it would perk up and bloom again! Darn!
Happy APRIL FOOLS. Hugs. Kris

Jeanie said...

Good joke, you prangster!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Such a good prank Diana, I love how you think. April's Fool’s Day is also my birthday.
Have a great week.
Xoxo
Linda

Cecilia said...

Lol, that’s a good one! I kept expecting a faux bush to show up. Hahaha

Creations By Cindy said...

Girl, you are one hot mess! LOL! Happy April. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh Diana - I should've known, didn't see the date you published this! LOL!!! I love it! Great tip... lots of heat and hot water, should do the trick!!! LOL!! Have a blessed day :)

jack69 said...

You got us!!! That is a good one... Thanks for giving us a big smile..
Love and the best to you..... Even if it was an April fools thing, you might still have to ask forgiveness. LOL

Kim said...

Ok, so you had me until I read I'd have to hold the hair dryer in place for 47 minutes. How gullible am I? I hope you had a lovely Easter my friend. xo

Yvonne said...

Okay, this is one of the best April Fools I have read in a long time. I began questioning it when the blow dryer had to be on for 47 1/2 minutes. So funny!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's funny :)
Happy April wishes to you.

All the best Jan

Sandi said...

Ha ha ha!!

I wrote a post today about bloggers being like penpals and I included your blog on a list I read. Hope that is okay!

baili said...

such a delightful story of plants
i believe in miracles more than anything else

blessings!

Anonymous said...

That's a good one! You had me going for a minute or two.

Theresa said...

Haha, now that was a good one:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!