Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SweetCheeks And The Race

SweetCheeks!

Slow down!

Look at Baby E.

He's behind you and

he's trying to keep up

with you!I ahm slohwing dowhn..

cuz I cahn ruhn rweally, rweally fast

when I wahnt tooo..

Lookit me..

Cohme on, BabyEeefan..

I betcha cahn't catch me now. Awww...SweetCheeks..

Look~

You made BabyE feel bad

cuz he thinks you are

running away from him..

Poor little guy...

Wellll, I ahm jus' running

lihke I alwhays do and

hims can run behind me

and catch me or sumthin'.

When I wus a bay-bee I

could ruhn really fast then too..

Cuz I runned awahy frum

my sistahs..*BIG SIGH*


OhKAY! I gonna

rhun backwawrds an'

then hims cahn catch me.


Okay...that's a great idea

SweetCheeks.


Cohme ON BABY E..

I will ruhn backwawrds.. Hey! It doesn't look

like you are running backwards

to me, SweetCheeks!


Yeah- I wus jus' foolin' abhout that

parht.

I dohn't know HOW to run

backwawrds! Okay- time for BabyE to

go to bed now anyway,

SweetCheeks!

Ohkay...

Now that hims has hims

pajahamas on I'hll read

hims a bedtime sthory,

ohkay?


Yeah-

(I can only imagine the

nightmares he will have now) Time for nighty-night.

Say good night to BabyE,

SweetCheeks

and give him a kiss,

okay?


NOOO- I cahn't give

hims a kiss.

Why not?

Cuz hims a

boy and I will get boy gherms..

Just blhow me a kiss

BabyEee..

And so he did!

Another day gone...

Another piece of childhood

memory stacked for keeping...

Another day to

love these precious

children of God!


And now to get SweetCheeks

in bed..

but that is a story for

another day!

Amen.
your photo name

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't stand the cuteness! She is too much, and then baby E in his cute P'J's. I've had my fill of cuteness, what a great way to start the day. Disappointed we didnt' get to hear Sweetcheeks bedtime story lol.

x

Tete said...

That girl has an answer for everything and when she doesn't she can wing it really good! I hope Baby E didn't have nightmares! He is so sweet and one of these days he's going to catch her and sit on her and tickle her till she pees her pants. I hope you get that on film.
Hugs- Tete

Julie Harward said...

I would love to see how you get Sweet cheeks to bed! LOL

Debbiedoos said...

Poor Baby E, he does not have a chance:)

Pam Kessler said...

I love little kids in their little pajamas! I want Baby E's hair.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Diana, they are just tooo adorable! And running backwards? How clever!!!
XO

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

So Sweet ~ I could insert My Grands names, I see that same chasing game being played by My Little ones.... My Son(23) was a Baby E, I still call him E for short, Ian.... So Happy to be able to visit, dial up is Slow, but at least I am ONLINE
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

baby E and Sweetcheeks are so cute!

from Lisas daughter

Blondie's Journal said...

These two are precious, Diana! Don't you just want to eat them up?! :-)

XO,
Janie

Debi WeeFaerie said...

What adorable children! You are so lucky to have them brightening your days!

Roeshel said...

They are soooo cute! Never a dull moment! :)
Roeshel

Jettie said...

No way would SweetCheeks tell him stories to cause nightmares, would she?

ShabbyESP said...

They are so precious!!!
Love Baby E's hair too and SweetCheeks will love to see the stories her Nana told when she was growing up.
Enjoy your day!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Fishtail Cottage said...

Awe - thanks for popping over & visiting Cottage Flora Thursday's Garden party. I am so happy to help with some eye candy while you wait for your own! Glad i popped over to say hello to see your precious loves! xoox, Tracie

Patty Patterson said...

Boy germs, huh? I hope she is still afraid of getting boy germs when she's 16! *LOL* Aren't kids the cutest things ever?

Gypsy Heart said...

They are adorable! You can remind her later about the "boy germs". :-)

xo
Pat

Laura said...

I am loving sweetcheeks hands on the hips!! so funny!! poor little baby E! It must be hard being the youngest! and surrounded by all those lovely girls too!! He is the cutest!!
Thankyou for sharing your special moments with us Diana, as I said before, your family are so lucky to have u! Love and hugs,
Laura xx

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You have THE cutest grandchildren! Thanks for the chuckle this evewning!

Tete said...

In my favorites list you have 2 posts that aren't showing up here. When I clicked on them it said you didn't exsist. I know better than that! LOL
Hugs- Tete

Diana Ferguson said...

Too cute!! Love PJ time.