Wednesday, November 19, 2014

IT'S TRUE- I AM BEGGING A FAVOR-It's Called The Case Chase!

I don't often talk about my
ADULT CHILDREN
on my blog---other than as the parent 
of all my 
extra-special, super smart, talented, beautiful
grandchildren.

But, today is an exception.
Mama's Boy is a brilliant young man.
He works full-time for a large corporation 
but on his own time he has developed a few patents.

This particular project has taken 
TWO YEARS to get off the ground.
First, he had to get a patent and then
copyright the idea.
Do you know how hard it is to get a patent
on an IDEA?
NOT EASY!
Then, he had to get clearance 
to put it on the internet,
find a server that would not fail,
check out the different laws as they relate to different states,
find a spokesperson to be 
THE FACE of THE CASE CHASE
and then
TEST , TEST  & RE-TEST
to make sure the idea would work.

This officially launches this Saturday,
November 22nd
and it is going to be a blast.

It is like GEO-CACHING
except there is REAL CASH
at the end of the search.

I have a very little part in it-
writing a few clues
but my biggest part is my support.

Could you please, as a favor to me,
swing by his Facebook Page and 
LIKE IT?

If you want to share it on YOUR FB
page I will do a little drawing in a bit
for those that do that.
Can't even tell you what the prize is..
maybe an 8x10 glossy of My Hero 
in a "special costume"?...or maybe not~
If you do share it on your FB page
come back and let me know so I
can throw your name in the drawing.

Anyway...

You can find the game here.
There is a really funny little
video on his FB page.
IF you have 60 seconds watch it-
it is really a good laugh.

The Case Chase is starting 
in Wisconsin & Illinois but is
headed all over the country in the upcoming weeks.
It should be somewhere near you in the near future.

Sorry-can't give all you guys any 
SPECIAL CLUES
cuz someone might hurt me!

Thank you SOO SOOO much!
Mama's Boy thanks you, too!
I am not showing HIS face here because he
will be hanging around different places
hiding the tokens.
Watch Don't Watch for him!
Before I hit publish on this I was
told that the
Local News Fox Channel 11
had picked the story up.
You can watch it here!

Again- Thank you SOOO much!

your photo name

41 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I came over to see if you had gotten hammered with snow...hope not since you want people to be able to get around for this! :) What a great idea...I went ahead and liked it on FB...etc. :)

Susie said...

Diana, Now let me get this straight...the winner gets a photo of your Hero and the losers get two photos ?? is that it? LOL I will watch the clips and wish your sweet boy the best. I just don't face book, sorry. You know why...I do not know how. xoxo,Susie

Ron said...

What a great idea. Shark Tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo

White Lace and Promises said...

I liked it. Sounds cool but I know nothing about games. Seriously, I'm brain dead when it comes to games. He's a goodlooking guy you got there! That I understand:)

Kim said...

Cool....I'm going to check it out!

Sylvia said...

I'm going over now to "Like" his FB page, Diana.I don't play their games but lots of my friends do.

Claudia said...

Such fun! Congrats to your boy!

Nellie said...

Well, I'm not on Facebook, Diana, or I would do this for him. Congratulations to him for this success! xo Nellie

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I clicked over and "liked" his page...will check out the game now!

Stephanie said...

This is awesome, Diana, and so exciting!! Hugs to you!

Vee said...

It sounds like great fun! Congrats to your son.

Cranberry Morning said...

Wonderful! And I know that patents are even worse than getting Trademarks on things. Wow. Good for him! Sorry I won't see it on FB because I don't have a personal FB page. But I will watch the video. :-) Can we bloggers all be famous by association? 'I knew his mom. She was a blogger buddy of mine.' :-))

living from glory to glory said...

Morning! Done- deal anything as long as it's legal and for your son... :o) It sounds interesting!
Hugs Roxy

Attic Clutter said...

Oh wonderful Nana(:)
Glad you're stocking up too for Turkey day (:)
hugs.Patty

bj said...

OH, GOODY...I love mysteries...:)

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Best of luck to him!

But I don't "do" FB...

Tessa~

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

If I were on FB, I would definitely give him a "like." :) Since I'm not though, I'll be sure to let my aunt know about it so she can like it on her FB. :) It sounds like a wonderful idea and one that people will enjoy immensely! Smart boy you have there! He seems to know what people like and I wish him tons of luck! Oh, and this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but I noticed on the news video, down in the corner of the screen, it said it was 14 degrees! Whoa! THAT'S COLD!!! :)

Donna said...

WOW! That is awesome, Diana! I watched the news clip, how exciting! I also liked it on FB. I bet you are so proud of your son, that is so fun! Bet the people of GB are super excited about it too. Hope you will come to my neck of the woods, I sure could use a case of $$:)

Terra said...

I admire his ability to carry thru on this clever idea, to patent it and then roll it out. You can definitely be proud as punch.

Splenderosa said...

There was something like this a few years ago. However, I didn't know anyone involved with that, and in your case I'm going to promote and like X10. But now, I'm forwarding this on to my adult kids who will get a good laugh and possibly join the fun. xx's

Jackie said...

So proud of him....and I know that you are too!
I pray that wonderful blessings of this new idea will completely surround him.
Sending you hugs, my friend.
Jackie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Diana, Congrats to your son on this fantastic project. I just watched the news video and it sounds incredible. Green Bay has to be very excited.
I don't facebook but wish your son lots of likes. I know you are so proud and rightfully so.
Great success to your son and best wishes.
Hugs and Blessings my friend.

This N That said...

Congrats to your" big boy'. I heard about this somewhere not too long ago..Great fun..Very clever..Good luck with it!!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh my gosh, Diana, how exciting!!!!!
I will absolutely share it on my FB -- just as soon as I feed Howard his dinner. :-)
You must be SO proud of your son -- and with good cause!
Best of luck to you son, and to his new venture.
And I WILL do what I can to promote it!
Cass

SImple and Serene Living said...

Of course I like it :)

Lisa Mangold Kosmoski said...

I'll be sure to share the link tomorrow on FB. I'm planning out this procrastination to maximize the impact! Blessings ~ Lisa

NanaNor's said...

Wow, from a great mother comes a brilliant son. Going to fb now. Hugs,
Noreen

Mindy said...

I totally read that as Cheese Case at first. I gotta admit, I got a little excited. Does that surprise you even a little bit?
I'll head over and check it out......

Mindy said...

I shared and liked. Super fun.

Junkchiccottage said...

I love this idea how fun. I know this will be a big hit. I liked this on facebook and I hope this goes over really well and continues across the country. Thanks for sharing your son's idea with all of us. I hope he gets lots of likes on his Facebook site.
Kris

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

How exciting!

Renee said...

That sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son and best wishes. You must be very proud.

Debbie said...

I liked it. Wishing your son all the best and I know you are so proud!!

Japolina said...

You bred a genius! Sounds amazing!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Okay . . . I'm a "liker" on his page! My husband has received technology patents before, and it is a HUGE ordeal. You should be so proud of his entrepreneurial spirit and determination!
Congratulations and best of luck!

Joy Junktion said...

Hmmm...That's weird! I posted yesterday but it's gone :) Anyway, I did like his page on FB AND I actually posted on my page! I hope this works for him, such a fun idea! Good Luck to Your Kiddo!!

Gypsy Heart said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to him for his creativity and perseverance! Such an awesome feeling for a parent ~ :) I'll go "like" his FB page!

xo
Pat

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

This is so exciting Diana! You must be proud and thrilled for him, as you should be! I'm on my way to like his page, and what a good mom you are to reach out for support!

xxx

Katie Isabella said...

I'll do it now even though it is so late.

Katie Isabella said...

And as a mom myself, I know how thrilled you are. xo