Sunday, December 8, 2019

PICK YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TABLE-RESULTS

WOW!
What the What?
I thought that I could
put together this post in a 
few minutes...lol..
WRONG-O

Seriously~
What is WRONG with you people?
You all leave me such fun comments
and I want to repost them all--
but I can't.
So, I will get right to it and only
make a few
snide complimentary weird comments
as I seat you at your table.

First, I want to tell you that I will be bringing
Laurie (Where The Spruce Trees Grow)
to each of your tables to visit.
She will be the one holding my arm,
because she has been very open about
being blind now and needing some help
finding her seat--er....chair.
Anyway, when you see her-
shove over and make room, m'kay?

Here were your choices~

Plus I had to Add #10
for all the whiners that insisted on plaid.
Seating is as such:

Table #1-Naturally Lovely
Tom!(yay-he picked a table this time), Vee, Tete, Patti, Dolly, Lorrie-(requested NO puddlegums-look it up-lol). Jane, Penny, Tessa, Melanie, Krishna, Mxdoxis,  Cecilia, Dewena & Carolyn.

Table#2-Jewels Galore
Ma, Linda/LaCarte, Rose, Carla, Lorraine(paid me a lovely compliment-I can see I have HER fooled), Pam & Linda/Fairy Blogmother

Table #3-Simply Red
Kathy (didn't like ANY of them but settled on this one) 
Sandi(but prefers plaid-as you will see-she moved), Debra, Jack & Sherry(our travelers), Happy, Sally, Jan/LowCarb, Terri D, Michelle, Saimi, Kim, LaTane, Jan Edmonds, DebbieDabble, and last, but not least,
Woody(Hey!  We suckered another guy in)!

#4-Perfect Pear Tree
A small, but wonderful group-
bobbi, Suz, Racheld, Cindy,
Marilyn, Ellen, Lisa K & Laura

#5-A Dearly Loved Table
Jenn(whined for plaid & moved when I posted it),
Theresa, Dawn, Carol (didn't like any of them-lol), Sandra(insists on an END seat-Liked 10 better but thought the chairs looked uncomfortable), Cindy/Creations, Keshakeke, Jo, Shelia, Julie,
Jenny-(the Pirate or Nomad-never know who she is going to show up as), Judy & Ellen(loves the vintage color)

#6-Grapefruits, Lemons & Oranges-Oh My!
Henny, Kay G, Nellie (is bringing a casserole)
and then we have THIS ONE:
Missy-Number one or is it number six? I really don’t want you to go to any trouble .. I can’t eat in the kitchen if I’m coming to your house.. I really appreciate the invite. I guess I better get serious about picking this table.. I have to take a second look. Hold on a minute.
I think I’m going to take number six. Number one looks like it has a lot of dirt on it. I’m sure you’ll have something to say about that. 
She also added that she COULD eat in the kitchen in a 2nd comment)  I don't need to say a thing-she did it for me.

#7-Starlight-Starbright
Vonda, Ann, Deserae, Sylvia,
Lisa M & this THIS ONE:
DJ-OK. This is so not easy. At first, I wanted #2 because you know...purple and teal. BUT then I saw #4. But then I realized that the cups and the tree decor didn't match. So that is totally out of the question. However, I did notice that at #7 the paper chain looked very much like dollar bills instead of just paper. So I am leaning toward that table. Because..money. If all this is too much trouble, just put me at the table with the guy that always brings the drinks. Maybe you could talk him into sitting at #7 and we can count the money while we eat.
So, Ron is sitting here-too-like it or lump it.

#8-Seeing Red & A Bit Of Blue
Jettie, LJK/Lauren, Sandi/DandelionTea,
Adam, Jeanie and
Louise(Insists on sitting by the fireplace)

#9-Sprigs & Bells
Kris, bj(and her date is Johnny Depp-don't ask-but apparently she has dumped Ron)
Diane, Fran, Susan Kane, Bless,
Doris, Rita, Linda/ItsyBitsy, Akasha,
(Buildmeup/Buttercup-sorry can't resist)

#10-PLAID FOR THE WHINERS
LV (NOT one of the whiners), 
Mevely(moved from Table#3),
Sandi/RoseChintz(also moved from Table#3).
Connie, Debby Ray. Terri S(said the plates take her breath away-hoping it's not an asthma attack-not funny-I know- give it up-you came here looking for abuse and I give it-no whining),
Lisa, Jenn-(MOVING tables-will bring pies to make up), Phyllis, Sheri/RedRose
and CHERI-(this is PART of what she said-Well, this is certainly hard!!!!! I thought about #4 because I love the green glasses (which I have my husband's grandmother's antique ones like them)....but the Pear Tree really isn't my thing!!!! Then I thought about #8 because RED is my favorite color...but it's maybe a little TOO RED. So I went with #10 because I love the plaid and it's more "homey"...I'm not a formal type of person! 

So-there you have it!
Another successful seating arrangement.
Now, I KNOW I surely forgot someone
so PLEASE let me know if I forgot you.
Some of you email me or leave your choice on FB so I hope I got all of you.
If not-SPEAK UP!

Off to watch 
The Packers
play some football.
Making chicken and wild rice soup
and started Zicam for the first time.
I will let you know how THAT goes.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.
Back in a couple of days with
more nonsense!
SHAUGHNESSY

your photo name

43 comments:

Rain said...

Oh I missed this one Diana! :) But I guess I would fall under being a whiner because the plaid is beautiful!! :)

wisps of words said...

*Dern* it, I want to *complain* that you yourself, make such a job out of these posts. All this copying of comments, and listing what each person chose. -sigh- And it is none of my business.

Why can't I simply comment, without *complaining*? Hahhh... Because even at this late day, "Auntie Always Knows Best"!!!!!<---Inside joke.

Speaking of The Packers, is that huge, cute, long blond haired linebacker, still playing for them????? Have not watched football in a long time... Because of all the "kneeling shit"... So am not as familiar anymore, with players.

Not so sure about Zicam, but hope your cold (which you must have) will get better.

🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄

bobbie said...

Welcome all to Table #4 with me!! Don't worry, Cindy ~ I have a big mouth; no need to be shy!!
And Laurie ~ you will be everyone's guest of honor!

As always, Diana ~ thank you for all your on this ~ many hugs!

bobbie said...

PS to Wisps ~ Clay Matthews is now playing for the L.A. Rams

Tom said...

...what can I say, you are too darn fancy for this guy!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Always a fun time at the tables! Your soup sounds wonderful!

jack69 said...

We enjoyed your comments to the comments. LOL I just 'knowed' we would be with Happy and Woody! ;-)

This is a fun read, THANKS
Sherry & jack in Florida

MadSnapper said...

another PHUN post with your funny friends... I want Myra at my table so move me to 10.. she is Mevely on your post.. she is a dear friend and please do not tell her I don't care for the plaid table, but I will sit anywhere with her.

SImple and Serene Living said...

I seem to have missed the original post thank goodness, because it saved me a lot of whining. LOL Looks like some great choices. xo Laura

Vee said...

Can you smell that Chicken and Wild Rice soup? If so, the Zicam is working and will continue to do so.

What?! I could have had a plaid table? 😏 Since I have such nice table companions, I’ll stick with Table 1.

R's Rue said...

❤️

Lowcarb team member said...

Fun, fun, and more fun :)
Thanks so much for organising this.

Have a great week ahead … we actually got our Christmas Decorations up over the weekend! Big smile :)

All the best Jan

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Diana....I wanted to be at table #9 with the fireplace. You sat me at table #8 there is no fireplace.....what the???? Don't even like what is being served at #8....lol!

Pam said...

They were all really nice tables....but the color yelled at me to sit there. Thanks for always bringing that fun to the blog.

Ann said...

Always fun no matter what table I end up at.

Kim said...

These posts are always my favorite. They make me laugh...and zicam, huh? A cold? I hope you feel better! xo

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope Laurie sits beside me! We'd have such a wonderful chat.

Mevely317 said...

Aw, I love your sense of humor! And thanks for adding #10. It looks like the kind of Christmas table where I might wear my flannel pajamas and fit in just fine. :)

Lorrie said...

There are no puddleglums at Table 1 - such fun! Thanks, Diana. I hope the Zicam does what it needs to.

This N That said...

LOL... Looks like we will have your number! Too funny. I guess were making it harder for you but it was fun. I couldn’t remember which one I actually ended up picking. I guess you better get ready because this is going to get worse. We are all going to spar with you and you’re going to give it right back to us... But we asked for it. Thanks again for doing this. It really is fun no matter what table we pick.. I hope the Zicam helps.. Watched the Steelers and the ravens today both won!... No, they did not play each other....love you

Terri D said...

LOL... always fun, Diana! Hope your team won today! Have a good week ahead, my friend!

Rick Watson said...

You are too funny:)

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Darn I missed one! I think I would’ve gone with #3!

CHERI said...

Looks like I'll have a lot of great people to sit with me at the whiners' table:) Bet we won't whine a bit while we're there!!!!! Thanks for another round of fun.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Wow, Ron needs to bring you a drink, some slippers and a little blue box from a sparkly store in NYC for all this trouble!

Terri Steffes said...

Well, since you are a Packer fan, I'll let those comments go. Ha! Go Pack!

Busy Bee Suz said...

They're all lovely, but I'm sticking with my choice. :)

Junkchiccottage said...

Ha Table 8 is going to have the most fun and we will be the most fun and loudest of the tables. bj is going to let me dance with her sweet date. When I say dance I mean on the table! Yep fun table. Hugs and have a great week.
Kris

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

thanks so much for putting this all together, of course your friend will be welcome at out table. Happy Christmas to all of us. What a cheerful group of friends!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Always fun to join in. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Diana just catching up with your recent posts. All the tables are gorgeous...my favorite though would be the first one. I am so glad you shared. Also I am lifting Laurie up in prayer - I follow her blog as well. Hope your Christmas season is off to a great start. Hugs!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Such pretty tables with all of us fun bloggers! It would be great if we could all get together like that for a real Christmas party! I hope you have a great week!

ckrut said...

That was so much fun! Sorry it's work for you. Be careful with the Zicam. I found it hurt the tummy a little! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Sorry I missed the post. I would've picked number 10. Not only is it plaid, but very comforting and I need that right now. Hug and kiss your Hero for me. Mine has gone to join his parents in Heaven. It has been a very tough year for those of us left behind.

Debby Ray said...

Wouldn't it be fun if we could all make these party tables a reality?

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Diana, looks like everybody got their choices at the pretty tables. I think they really were all pretty choices this time. Thanks for your visit. For all the time it is taking me to get it done I might leave it all up until at least March. I thought of you today when I put up the pretty Santa mold that you gave me..Happy Monday..xxoJudy

Theresa said...

SO much fun, thank you for having a great variety for ALL of us! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Jeanie said...

These are always fun, Diana!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh no. Noooooooo. Johnny Depp is always with me. Savvy? Haaahahaha xoxo

Carla from The River said...

It is always a good time my friend.
How is the Zicam working?

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Can't stop giggling.

And you spelled my name wrong, so perhaps I am not really invited?

But I will still come to dinner anyway cuz if a check had two Ls in it I would cash it, cuz the bank would too so I guess it doesn't matter.

I will bring dessert.

This was such fun - Diana you are so hilarious.

I have always said My "Michele's L got the L out of here!"

Thanks for all the smiles!!!

Hugs.

Dewena said...

So much fun! I think I've got some repeat table mates, which makes these table quizzes kind of a personality quiz too. I know several of them already and wonder if we all sat down for real if we might talk each others heads off in instant rapport? We at least might have things in common, right?

Maybe you're our Secret Psychiatrist and we didn't even know it!

sattabazzar said...

Without it, all the other things you are making excuses to do, are pointless. Schedule times to work out, even if you can only devote 10-15 minutes. Your body will be glad for the maintenance and structure and will reward you, accordingly.
satta king
play bazaar