Sunday, July 16, 2017

PICK YOUR FAVORITE WEDDING TABLE TALLY!!

It is always fun for me to see
who picks which table.

Some of you, 
I can almost guess---
but some of you surprise me.

There were some 
BIG TABLES
and some 
SMALL TABLES
but no one ended up sitting alone---
and if they had
you can bet that is the table I would be at...
I would have the undivided attention
of a one person audience....
something that never happens
around here!

These are a little bit of work 
to put together but 
SO MUCH FUN!

So....here we go!
At TABLE #1
Roses. Roses, Roses

Jenn, Linda, Susie, Nancy, Louise, Sheri,
Mary, Wanda, Cindy, Nancy, Sylvia &
Marilyn

TABLE #2
Black Beauty

Lauren, Lori B, Jettie, Suzan & Cyn.

TABLE #3
Planked & Pretty

Ellie, Rachel, Sugar, Debbie, Noreen, LV, Connie,
Lorraine, Amy, Lisa, Carol, Cheryl, Amy(ToodyGoo),
Donna,Susan, Kim, Kathleen, Nancy, Petie, Ckrut,
Leena, Cecelia (by the skin of her teeth)
& Susan&Bentley...(also by the a nanosecond)

TABLE #4
Sweetly Informal

Kathy, StartingOver, Vee, Lori, Lorrie, Connie,
Martha Ellen, Kay, Lorraine, Donna

TABLE #5
Barnside Blues

Patty,  Fran, Julie. AnneMarie, Rose, Jane, 
Debby & Carla

TABLE #6
Sit Down With Citrus

Debra, Mildred, Beach Gypsy, Denise, Jada
Ron & Adam (Adam popped in but didn't vote)
I put Adam at Ron's table because I know he 
will corrupt him with cocktails!

TABLE #7
Balloons & Buckets

Sue, ZK, Sandie, Jeanie & Alicia

If you didn't sign your real name,
I just used the name 
that shows up when you post.
I know some of you don't like 
your 'real name'
out there.
I know most of you but won't 'out' you!  lol

Hope you have a 
GREAT SUNDAY NIGHT.
I will be around Tuesday with 
some sort of nonsense.
You know I will!

Thank you all so much for playing along.
I have lots of fun with this.
If I missed anyone- I am so sorry--
I double checked and hope
I didn't leave anyone out.
your photo name

34 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Tough choice, but I think I like #3 the best!

Love,
Susan and Bentley

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Connie said...

Always fun to play with you . . . hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Connie :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I get to sit with one of my best blog buddies, Susie, how wonderful - and a couple of new blog friends. You just can't go wrong with Roses. : )

love, ~me

Simply LKJ said...

Always fun to see whatever chooses.

Debby Ray said...

Fun, fun, FUN!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Thanks Diana for putting all of this together. Fun to see who's sitting where! xo ♥

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

We have a crowded table at #3, but the more the merrier! Thanks Diana! Hugs!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

We have a crowded table at #3, but the more the merrier! Thanks Diana! Hugs!

Chatty Crone said...

At least I wasn't the lone wolf!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

These are always so fun to do and then see the results! I didn't notice your name anywhere....where are you sitting?!

Cheryl said...

Oh, these are so much fun! Way too much heaviness in our world and lives, and it is such a nice reprieve to come aside and pretend with you!!! Thank you for doing this for us!

Cecilia said...

Always fun to do and I'm glad I made it by the skin of my teeth! Have a Great Week!

Carla from The River said...

FUN! I enjoy these, thank you for doing them.
We are heading to Madelaine Island. I will be away from the blog a few days.
Our oldest son will be a Senior this year, honestly, how on earth? Anyway, we have a few more family trips planned for 2017 before 2018 comes knocking and my boy graduates. :-)
Love You,
Carla

Blondie's Journal said...

This was so fun! I actually like being at the low end in what I chose as a fave...I never want to be that gal on the beach with someone else in the same bathing suit. So---I'm saying, I'd rather be in the low percentile and the lone wolf in decorating. Okay, Diana, It's Sunday and I'm alone at the lake. Alone. Very alone. ;-D

Jane x

Sylvia said...

I always enjoy these 'Pick Ones'. keep it up!

Susie said...

Diana, I love my table mates. :):) Seeing Sheri's name (Red Rose Alley) was no surprise...that girl attracts roses where ever she goes.Actually it would be thrilling to sit at any of those beautiful tables. Blessings for a great new week ahead. It's muggy here today. xoxo, Susie

A Joyful Cottage said...

Just for the record, I'm taking home everything on my table's top. Have a great new week.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

We at table one had a lovely time. Great conversation, wonderful food and wine! Thank you! As always it was fun!

Kim said...

Super fun!! I love playing this game. All the fun, without having to shop for a dress. ;)

This N That said...

I thought you were slipping but alas, it was me..I know that I voted and commented on this post...From time to time, I forget to click "publish".This was one of those times Oh well. It seems my table was pretty crowded anyway..Fun game...Have a wonderful week Diana

Vee said...

Well that was fun! Thanks, Diana.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Darn, I missed it. But I would have chosen Barn Side Blues - #5

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Can't wait to "meet" the others at my table (#3)! Such fun, Diana! If only we could really sit at that table together!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Wow, how did i mess this...I'd be sitting with someone alone too. Better conversation between two than many. I'd gravitate to the roses and a table that had fewer sitting there...Which one did you choose or did I miss that.

BeachGypsy said...

Fun!! Thanks for doing this!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I missed the original post, but I love #5!!!!

Debi WeeFaerie said...

I've just come back to blogger so I missed this originally. They are all beautiful but I really love #2 :)

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What fun this is Diana! The choices were really hard - you went to a lot of work to choose some really amazing tables! I think it is just a really fun thing to do, love it! Hugs to you today :)

Rose L said...

Here I had a chance to do table dress-up at my party last Saturday and I did not! Needed you here to do so!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I missed out on the voting, but if I were to choose it would be hard because I love them all. I've narrowed it down to two, #4 and #6. Fun stuff!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, these are all so pretty! I missed the voting, but I would sit at table # 5 any day! Rustic wood and blue hydrangeas = love! x Karen

SImple and Serene Living said...

I love #3. xo Laura

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I've really fell in love with my table and plan to buy candles and tablecloth so I can duplicate it. Thanks for an entertaining couple of posts.