Friday, August 28, 2026

FRIDAY THIS AND THAT - PUPS THAT READ

 We have some really

special pups

at our house.

They can all read!

First Scruffy started to read

because he is the

'Big Brother'

Y'all know he is kinda naughty, right?

Some days he is like the

Devil in a dog suit.



Then there is Daisy,

the newest one in the bunch.

She is following right in

Big Brother's Footsteps

as she also 

'Trades for Treats'.


                                         Last but not least

is our sweetest little

Coco-

Also known as 

Coco Chanel, CocoBean

and, sometimes,

CocoNUT.


                       Can you tell I have been having

some fun with AI?

No dogs were harmed in the 

process of creating these poses.

It's been 

"one of those weeks"

with hubby's health issues here.

Bear with me and I will 

try to get around to visit 

all of you.

I think next week I might do

something fun...

A Pick Your Favorite?

Have a great week!

Love you all!


If you post as Anonymous please

add your name at the end of

the comment so I can say Hi~






your photo name

22 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Testing

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What cute pictures and cute dogs you have. I'm sure that many of us have dogs that must have read that same book! I love the choose a table theme you do. Guess we'll be getting ready for fall! Take care and know you all are in my prayers.

Lizabeth said...

Oh how cute! Hoping that the issues with your hubby will get better.

Kim said...

I'm sorry your hubby is not feeling well this week. I hope those pups make you all smile!! Sending hugs!! xo

Anonymous said...

Furry friends are good for the soul. Even if they are mischievous. I’m sorry John is not doing well. Y’all are in my prayers.
Yes, please do a pick your favorite post. Those are always so fun.
Hugs, Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry about what it going on. Can you tell me? The AI images are so adorable, and you are so clever to have thought of them.

Kathy said...

Too cute. Of course my cat, George, would never be anything but cute for a treat... or a toy... or waking us up and making us play with him at 2 a.m.

Bill said...

Every dog should have that book on their shelf. Our dogs had a magic freezer and they always expected a treat after we ate. The freezer was very popular. Make bread and the dogs would sit in front of the breadmachine until it was done, The beep beep told them, it's time and they would be very anxious for a small peice of fresh baked bread. :) Hope hubby's health improves.

Cheryl Kimbley said...

Our little furries are just the loves in our lives. I sure hope your hubs is doing better - take care.

Linda said...

Honey, I love you and have at least an idea of what you are going through. It's the same here......One only knows if you know...... Love and prayers from me for you....

Jeanie said...

How could I pick a favorite with three such darlings! They are delightful!

Mevely317 said...

How adorable these are! I hope your pups enjoyed posing as much as I'm enjoying watching!

Tom said...

...with AI you don't know what to believe. Be weel and have a wonderful weekend.

Kay G. said...

Oh, so good! Sorry, sounds like you've had some rough times. Hope it smooths out soon. I can't wait to do one of your favorites!! For now, may I admit that Coco is my favorite? She, dont tell the other pups.

HappyK said...

Oh that is so cute. It sure put a smile in my face.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh my ... these are all so cute.

Prayers for you and hubby.

All the best Jan

Henny Penny said...

Oh Diana, first thing I noticed was your last post about 51 years...Happy Anniversary. Diana, you were so adorable and beautiful! Of course, you still are but what a beautiful bride you were and such a handsome husband. I certainly hope he is going to be fine. And, today's post...your doggies are so cute! What a special post. :)

Terri D said...

So darn cute and AI is great fun!! Loved this! xo

jack69 said...

Sorry bout the old retired dude. But I did get a smile out of the made by AI shots. I haven't tried AI yet, I guess I should. One of my GRand daughters has used it to rearrange her furniture and wall decorations. She loved and used some of the the suggestions.
WE are in NC now. Love ya.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Hello NanaDiana, wonderful name... puppies are very smart, I already have a dog and another pug, and this Ula is now 12 years old... she understands everything, I'm just waiting for the day she will speak :)) I'll add you as a friend, the only thing I miss is a translator. Greetings from my land of Slovenia, Andreja and Ula!

Jo said...

Oh, so cute. I'm sorry to hear you've been having a tough week, sending my best wishes for your hubby.

Ann said...

I love these. Playing with AI can be so much fun sometimes. I think Gibbs has probably read that same book about misbehaving and still get treats.