Monday, February 13, 2023

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-PICK YOUR FAVORITE TABLE--WOW! WHAT A TURNOUT!

  Well, folks-

 #1 is all by itself because 

I do can only do collages of 9 

so bear with me- it will be at the end!


Instead-

We are starting seating with:

#2-PINK ROSES

NancyM, Judy (says she is NOT an idiot-okay), Kris,

Good old Viv picked 2 & 8! I think this might be her first time playing so I will hold the punishment for not picking ONE table--but next time, Viv........  Carol Z & Carol S,  MaryJane & Bless

#3-CHALKY CHARMING RUNNER

bobbie, Mevely, Pam, Carol/Slater'sFunnyFarm'

#4-RUBY STEMWARE

Jen, Debra/SheSeeks, Jan, Kay, Nancy, Brenda, Carla, Jane, Janie(has to have a cookie) Rose & Roxy

#5-SWEET WHITE ROSE

Happy, Ellen, LisaK, Allie & Jo

#6-PINK BOWTIE NAPKINS

Gina, Bazza (thanks for playing), MaryE

#7-BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER

Jack&Sherry, Michelle D-(then said- Nope-Meant the other table), Cindy, Missy, Woody(Hi guy), DebbieN, Kitty(watch your napkins-she might take it),Ann, Terri D & dear DawnP!

#8-POLKA DOT HEARTS

DebbieW, MA, JudyC, Sue, Michelle-(moved from table 7) Vee, Unknown-(but this is her "jam"), Ginny, Diane/Lavender, Kim, Jeanie, Latane, Liz, Vonda, Nonie, Julie/Creative, Fran, CynthiaO)& SweetSheri

#9 TULIPS FOR TWO

Well, gonna have to change this to

TULIPS FOR TWENTY, I guess.

Sandi (interested in what the tablecloths says-it says-quit the chit-chat and start eating), Jettie(bringing her dog,Shadow so watch your plate-I know ALL about this dog), PamK, Laura, Yvonne(not fond of pink but OH THOSE COOKIES), Sally(reminds her of a beautiful story which she DID NOT share:>), Sandie, Lynne, Nellie, Denise, Dianeh, RitaC, Theresa, Lisa & BonnieS-(here to drink Lisa's wine)

#10-PINKLY PRETTY

Louise, PamS, Lorrie, Melanie, LaurieS, LindaC, UNKNOWN, Donna, Cecilia, Bonnie, Marilyn, Mrs.White and Tiffany!

So-wondering not IF I missed anyone but wondering WHO I missed!  lol

I got the names from my comments but also from the comments left on Facebook...bear with me in getting it right-I'm old!

I am sure you all will let me know if I forgot you or put you at the wrong table because you know how you are!


Thanks again for playing along.

It is worth the work for all the fun!

AND 

last but not least~

NEUTRAL & NICE

TOM-(for the first time ever found a table that is plain enough for him but did say it was NOT environmentally friendly...gotta love my guys here-they pick on a whole different level than the gals!) Also here-BillieJo, KatieIsabella(a cat) and Shari(my Irish friend that says she is here because it is plainer and I must give her chocolate and/or carmels! Yep..that's my friend!


Thanks again for playing along.

It is worth the work for all the fun!

I am spending my romantic night with

my sweet boyfriend!

He has one eye hidden or he is winking at me?!


HAVE A WONDERFUL

VALENTINE'S DAY AND IF YOU

ARE CELEBRATING 

BY YOURSELF,

DO SOMETHING SPECIAL

JUST FOR YOU!

your photo name

38 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for all the fun, Diana! Have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

LOL - yep, you missed me, girl. That's OK; I am supposed to be at table #7. Happy Valentine's Day.
Dawn P.
Albany, GA

Janie Junebug said...

Hello to all my new friends at table 4. Thank you for remembering my cookie, Diana.

Love,
Janie

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I always enjoy seeing who is sitting at each table. This was a big turn out Diana. I am always curious as to what table you would pick to sit at! I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day and week.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Judy Clark

Lorrie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Diana. Thanks for doing these fun posts we can all participate in!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I love doing this for all the special holidays. I just wish it was for real!! Wouldn't that be a hoot? Thank you for making us all at least think about being together for Valentine's Day. I hope it is a blessed and fun day for everyone.

Carol said...

Thank you for doing these as they are fun.

Chatty Crone said...

Your buddy is so cute!

Billie Jo said...

Yay for all of us minimalists at Table Number One! And thank you, dear friend. This is always something I look forward to. Happy Valentine's Day!

Kim said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope it's a fabulous day!! xxoo

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my goodness, you can't see Scruffy's eye haha. This was fun, and there are lots of people who love the polka dots. Happy Valentine's Day, dear Diana.

~Sheri

Mevely317 said...

This is going to be such fun! Thank you, Diana.

Vee said...

Happy ♥️ Valentine's to you! Question: Which one would you choose?

Ann said...

I hope that your sweet little fur baby will be making the rounds to all the tables. I have some ear scritches for him.
Happy Valentines day.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Lol, Tulips for Twenty!❣️🌷

Tom said...

...I've always been an outlier. Have a Lovely day.

Theresa said...

WOW, we are gonna have fun at the big table:) Thanks! Can't wait. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Cecilia said...

These are always fun so thanks for doing them. So now that Valentine’s Day is out of the way, are you doing an Easter one? Lol. You have the cutest date for today! Hope you have a good one.
Hugs, Cecilia

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We always want you to walk around and sit at every table! You are the star of the party! Happy Valentine's day sweet lady!

Junkchiccottage said...

Have fun with your little boyfriend tonight. I think he is winking flirty little guy! Happy Valentine's Day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Valentines Day! Thanks so much for the table of friends! Hope you have a day filled with love!

Anonymous said...

22 hands down

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

For some reason my reply to which table never got posted, so I missed your party...LOL I would have been at the Ruby table. Have fun with your special date. Happy Valentine's Day Diana. xoxo

nonie everythingsewing said...

Happy Valentines Day to you.

Donna said...

I’m still loving #10… so pretty.
Happy Valentine’s Day!♥️🌹♥️
Hugs
Donna

Bonnie Schulte said...

Always fun reading who and how many are at each table. It was a great party. Thanks for sharing with ALL of us. Wishing you a Happy valentines Day!!!!!!!

Carla from The River said...

Happy Valentine's Day... and as always so much fun!
xx oo
Carla

Shari Burke said...

Of course Scruffy is winking at his lady love! :-) Happy Valentine's Day!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun, Diana! Yes, I might snatch those cute angelic napkins for sure! Have fun with your winking boyfriend. I made myself some creme brûlée ❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day!

Melanie said...

I think sweet Scruffy is winking at you. Though you'd better save a kiss for your hubby, too. ;-)

Happy Valentine's Day ~ and thanks for the fun of picking pretty tables!

Bless said...

Thank you for having us all to share St. Valentine's Day! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Connie said...

My hands down vote is #9 tulips for two.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Geez, I hate when I miss these parties! I did have fun seeing the results, though! Your date was definitely winking at you!

Sue said...

This was so much fun, truth behold I loved all of them, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Doris said...

Sigh, I really should get to my computer more often. Missed the party...but if I had gone, I'd choose #2 =)

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh no! You missed me!
I went for the polka dots, number eight.

As always, thanks for taking time for doing these fun posts.
Have a great weekend.

All the best Jan

Pam said...

Can I change my mind??? Just kidding