Monday, April 20, 2020

PICK YOUR FAVORITE SPRING WEDDING TABLE RESULTS

Well, you all did it again!
You played along and picked a table.
I wish this were real life and
we were all
MINGLING
&
TALKING
&
SMILING
However, since that isn't possible,
we will visit virtually.

Ready to see who you are sitting with?

Here were your choices:
#1-PLANKED & PRETTY
Jack & Sherry-my traveling nomads that are stuck at home,  Patti, Sandra (doesn't really like any of them and is going to become a wedding planner after seeing the choices),
Ann-Too messy to sit at the white table she likes,
Jeanie, Melanie, Kim/Exquisitely, Cindy-requested to sit next to Kim-true!, Ellie, CHERI, Jane, Keshakeke, Lorraine, Linda/Itsy-Bitsy, 
Louise, Julie/Creative, Cindy/ckrut.
Liz-wants to be the hostess--seriously? Hey! that is MY job!, Betsy, Sue, Debbie/Lakehouse,
Linda/Life & Linda, and, of course, Anonymous!

#2-YELLOW & MELLOW
A small sweet group!
Ginny, Susan K, Lisa K, Karen
& Carolyn

#3-ROSES & SUCCULENTS
Katie Isabella (our kitty guest), 
Dr. S, (finally- we have a doctor in the house) 
Missy (after much deliberation parked her butt here),
Jan L, Linda/Ramblings, 
Debbie-Dabble.

#4-FULLY FLORAL
Elzie, Latane, Louica, Carla,,
Marilyn, Debby Ray(already worrying about what to wear), Rose, Noreen, 
Kim/Nutbrown & Leslie

#5-WEDDING ON PORCH
Jenn, Sandi, Mevely (sitting here to steal the forks),  Jane (vacillating), Judy/North Orr,
and a little late-Akasha!

#6-LIGHT THE WAY WITH ROSES
Wow- Had to book a larger venue!
MA, Theresa, Vee, bobbie, Suz, 
Wispy-formerly known as-----can't tell you or she'll get me--
Lisa, Roxy, Doris, Happy, LV,
Lorrie- Concerned the chairs are too close,
Nellie, Ron-The Cocktail King,
Julie H, Kay G, Kris, Pogonip,
Julie, Diane, Pam Steiner, Judy/Gold,
Terri D, Deborah M, Jan/J's Journey, 
Nancy & Dolly

#7-WHITE INTENT
Debra (thank God somebody got my pun)
Kathy, Bless, Susie, Karen

And- then there is Rita/Panolopy
She is not going to any of them
but will give the bride & groom money instead.
Anyone getting married? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Thanks for playing along.
I am coming down home row with 
getting the condo settled.
Sadly, because I can't go shopping there
are things I need to purchase to finish up---
like dining room chairs.
I'm a little afraid to order them online
without testing them.
Also, we need towel bars, etc,
shelving for the pantry,
etc....etc...etc...
I'll get there so bear with me!

Have a wonderful week and please
STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE!

#4-
your photo name

30 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Loved all the tables but I still love number 6. Anything outdoors would be the best. Have a great new week.
Hugs,
Kris

Terri D said...

So much fun!!

Debby Ray said...

I found my dress! Let’s PARTAY!!!!

Jettie said...

How did I miss this, vut that's ok I won't have to give a gift, lol.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A surprising result! But lots of fun!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Lots of fun, thanks for hosting. Lots of us want to be outdoors that's for sure!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

How fun! I have to tell you, your header is breathtaking!
Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage where I need to redecorate a bit! ~smile~
Laura

bobbie said...

Oh, Goodie!! I finally get to sit with Kris, AND the Cocktail King! And to all my other table-mates ~ HELLO!! Let's get this party started so we can all get to know each other!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Okay I’ll co-host then! Let’s do another soon!

wisps of words said...

Yes~~~ 'Wispy' formerly known as.... "X X X X X" -grin-

Just think of all the money you are saving, not being able to buy all those "items"! And as to dining room chairs... Hey, the Japanese have been sitting on the floor to eat, for a long time. Or is it, kneeling on the floor?

But please remember, do not invite me over to dine, until you have chairs. If I got down on the floor, I'd become a permanent part of the decor. And that would be scary!!!!!

Gentle hugs
🌸🌱💛🌱🌸

jack69 said...

Thanks for the fun. And yes about ordering somethings over the net, I am choosy what I get that way also. I do keep Amazon in business though. LOL. But I am not a 'returner' and I won't order something that I just MIGHT have to return.
Looking forward to seeing the final product...
Love from here,
Sherry & jack

Lorrie said...

Since we can't have real in person parties any more this was a lovely event, and so coordinated! Thanks again for hosting!

Rick Watson said...

I wish all our blog buddies could have a gathering somewhere after this situation is over. I’m guessing we would have a large time.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I see I'm sitting with the MOST EXCLUSIVE company!

Ann said...

I'm happy with my table choice and I'll enjoy the company there.

Theresa said...

Looks like we will have a HUGE table full of ladies:) Thanks for hosting! HUGS!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Diana. You are such a great hostess and so many people played along. You picked out such pretty tables for a wedding!
Good luck with setting up your new home. I can't wait to see some photos of it. :)

cloches and lavender said...

Always fun to participate and read. Thanks for doing this often.

Cindy

MadSnapper said...

my friends granddaughter is getting married this Sat and having a 10 people in back yard and virtual guests on line. white dress and all the frills already planned for a year... maybe i can be a virtual planner.. i am one of very few women who do not like to dress up or do parties or go to weddings or funerals for that matter.. i may be a man in sheeps clothing.. ha ha...

Carla from The River said...

Fun as always friend.
Hang on to your hat .. windy Wisconsin weather.
Carla

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

I"m always late to the party!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Yes it would be lovely if we could all gather and party to gather! But a virtual party is better than nothing and I'm glad to see some new friends to sit with at my table. Thank you for taking the time to put it all together .

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Hi, Diana! So glad I finally decided to check in on my blog and see what's been going on with my faves! Leave it to you to add some fun to our uncertain times. I'm so glad you have moved and are getting settled...cannot wait to see the before and afters! We are good here, only because The Man has made himself one heck of a great shop and is mastering the art of small project puttering!

Take care, be safe and continue to get settled!
Warm hugs,
Carol

happyone said...

As always nice to see tables everyone liked. :)

Jeanie said...

What fine table mates I have!

Holly said...

Ah I missed another gathering, typical. I would of sat at table 3. Looking forward to more house reno photos.

This N That said...

Another fun one...Thanks for hosting..literally...Hope things are going well..Hugs xoxo

Kim said...

SO fun, Diana!! And I love Cindy and I would sit next to her any day of the week!! xo

Vee said...

I'm so going to enjoy my table. Thanks for the fun!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Somehow I missed this one the other day, and I just saw your new post today and I thought..she forgot to give us the results for the tables!! So I had to go back and look and see if it was there, and there it was! Whew! I was getting worried about you! LOL. Now it's ME I have to worry about! Glad I have so much company at table #6. We'll have a great time.