Friday, September 18, 2026

FRIDAY THIS N THAT PICK YOUR PORCH RESULTS

 FINALLY HERE!

HAVE Y'ALL BEEN HOLDING YOUR BREATH

TO SEE WHO YOU WERE GOING TO BE SITTING WITH ON

PICK YOUR FAVORITE PORCH?

READY? HERE WE GO!


OH CRAP-ER---OH SHOOT!

I FORGOT TO NUMBER THEM ON THE COLLAGE.

THEY ARE IN NUMERICAL ORDER THOUGH SO IF YOU CAN 

COUNT TO 7 YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT...

IF YOU CAN'T....WELL....GO SIT ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S PORCH--

OK-SORRY---BACK TO NICE GIRL NOW.


#1 WREATH OF MEMORIES

Here we have:

Mevely, Jan, Ellen, Kathy, Sue S & Carolyn

Now I did happen to notice there are 6 people here

and six pictures on the wreath...

is that a little weird or is it just me?

Never mind all the smart remarks...ok?


#2 RAKE READY

Karen/Beatrice, Linda K, Ginny & Faye

A small but lovely group. 

Sorry I don't have enough rakes for each of you!


#3 LEAFY WREATHY

Kim/Exquistely Unremarkable, Sandra, 

Sherry B, Tete & Sally

You know that Kim will have all them creating something, right?

Bring your glue guns gals and bandages for your fingers!


#4 OLD STONY

HOLY COW!  I need a barn to put all of you in-

not just a porch!

Carla, Laura, Betsy/Estelle, Virginia, Kay G,

Bill (hey, Bill-Ron is over on Porch #6 if you want to join him)

Deborah W, Connie, Terri D, Cheryl K, Sheri/RedRose,

Happy K,Sarah M(my old neighbor and we used to have a porch to sit on),

Marilyn M,  Laurie S & Wendy

Karen C (my new neighbor-I claim all her decoration she discards and they are GOOD ONES)

and Donna-who wants to create her own porch with bits and pieces from all of them.


#5 ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

You know---like the PRISON SHOW--sitting there are:

I think they might be in the right place. mmm-hmmm

Janie Junebug, Carol & Lady Ella.  

Now,Bless wanted to sit with

Lady Ella but picked the wrong porch. She picked #6-

 Luckily, they are close enough

that I can move her here (shove over ladies).


#6 NOT CORNY AT ALL

Another porch buster! What a crowd!

Pam S, Henny Penny, Julie/Creative, Cecilia, Jan/LowCarb

MA, Ann, Debbie B, Kristen, Lisabeth, Diane, Missy, Linda/Life & Linda

Jeanie, Debbie K and 

RON-The cocktail king--

They are all going home smashed-trust me- I know Ron!


#7 NATURALLY NEUTRAL

Aww-Some sweethearts on this porch.

(Not that ALL of you aren't sweet but----never mind)

Gay VanB, bobbie (small b-thank you), 

Donna/Made in Heaven, Dolly, Donna W/the Shabby Queen.


And then I have Beach Gypsy 

who didn't pick a porch but you 

can bet your life she will be running from porch to porch

with tambourines and bells and whatever else she can find.


Thank ALL of you for playing along.

This is always fun for me to put together.

But--back to picking tables next time...OK?!

Have a wonderful Fall Weekend!

I checked everything twice BUT 

IF I FORGOT someone let me know

and forgive me.

I have a cranky husband and dogs with zoomies tonight!

your photo name

30 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this while I was on my blogging break! But you know I MUST pick #5 "Orange Is The New Black" because that series did a lot for lesbian visibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some of my dining companions! I'm glad we're there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Not so Corny Porch is going to be such great fun. Thanks as always for doing this. I love sitting on the porch, Love, ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be glad to try one of Ron's cocktails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun, Diana, and thanks for putting me on my favorite #4!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with some special people. I like this front porch series better than the table settings. I'm not a fancy table person at all haha. Have a lovely and peaceful weekend, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these porches look wonderful to me. We don't do Halloween here like you do over there so I'd be very happy to sit and enjoy any one of those porches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, meant to type Halloween and autumn. There's more decor about now than there was a few years ago but certainly not like you get over there.

      Delete
  8. Uh oh, I'm not a drinker. I wonder if Ron knows how to mix something non alcoholic. This could be interesting entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't play along this time, but it's fun to see all the porches. I'm thinking about putting some autumn touches on mine, besides the pots of chrysantheums currently there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea about a progamme about lesbian prisoners (!) but I'm sticking with my choice, for the ambiance and the select company. I do better chatting in small groups so will be very content there. :) So much the better if we can accommodate Bless too, as she won't fancy cocktails anyway. Maybe she'll bring us some freshly-squeezed OJ from her garden instead. 'Twill match the theme and be delicious to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES!--- IM going from porch to porch with bells, my ribbon Green Tambourine , Snickers bars, tiny plastic ponies, little "punkins" , little plates of fried Green " maters" , and flower crowns for all. Elton John music 🎶 🎹 loud. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! That's so funny, Diana, yesterday I was using an iron and fabric tape and burned myself but good. So maybe I'll just leave the glue gun behind...or better yet, sneak over to Ron's porch for a little "pain killer"! 😉 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Carol & Lady Ella! I get to be on the porch with you. Obviously you have good taste.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee Hee ... as always fun, fun!

    I am just getting over an awful virus. It took my down for the count. I slept most of Friday and 1/2 of Saturday. It is awful. Hope it does not travel to your side of Wisco.

    ReplyDelete
  15. * it took me down for the count.

    Ha... I caught my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm claiming Beach Gypsy for my table....come on over! This was the MOST fun! I wish you had time for more of this fun my friend. WE LOVE IT....WE LOVE YOU!!! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I found it! I missed it when you posted it, and now I know who my porch mates are, although I'm not sure I know any of them, but if Beach Gypsy comes around with her tambourine I will know her and we will have a real party!!! Thank you for doing this, Diana. You are always so full of fun, and we need all the fun we can muster these days!! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, Diana; this was a lot of fun as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~They bless my heart~