I don't know about
where you live
but I can feel
Fall in the air.
I noticed some of our trees have leaves
that are tinged with color.
Remember before Pinterest?
I had books-
lots and lots of
loose leaf books.
They were full of ideas
and things that I love.
I am digging a few of them out for
FALL IDEAS.
Most of them came from
Outside, I am smitten by this.
Fall is moving in
but there is
but there is
lots of green left.
I would love to have
chairs and plants
that looked like this.
How about a little corner
of the garden
decorated like this?
At the end of the day
what could be better than
hanging out by a firepit?
Know what else is magical
about Fall?
A Fall Fairy Garden?
Do you remember when
the little girls and I
used to put together a
Fairy Garden
used to put together a
Fairy Garden
of our very own?
Here is what it looked like
when we first made it.
when we first made it.
Want to know how it looks
decorated for Fall?
We let the fairies
take care of their own garden.
Can you spot the house?
Stinking Fairies!!!!
Hope you have a
wonderful day and
enjoy every last moment
of pre-winter weather because
WINTER
Hope you have a
wonderful day and
enjoy every last moment
of pre-winter weather because
WINTER
will soon be upon us---
ready or not!
Blessings & Love
to all the sweet
readers that follow along
with my nonsense!
YOU are THE BEST!!!
ps-Three Months Until Christmas Day





.jpg)

Testing
ReplyDeleteLOL! I am laughing out loud at your little fairy garden all dressed for fall!! That's just the way my fairy garden looks...I need to take a picture of it, if I can find it in the weeds and dirt. LOL. You are a girl after my own heart!! Maybe you should've had a post about all of those garden photos and asked us which one we wanted to sit in. Hey, did you ever finish the porch post? I never saw the end results. I must've missed it with all the shenanigans of Blogger not updating our posts, etc. And yes, 3 months until Christmas, thank you for reminding me. But first, today I will celebrate my birthday! exactly nine months AFTER Christmas, if you get my drift! LOL. Have a blessed day!!
ReplyDeleteAutumn colours are here in Edmonton and the weather is cooling off, but still nice during the day.
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo ready for Autumn colors, autumn temps and just a break from constant heat ! It was a balmy 68 degrees at 6:30 AM this morning - I will take it !!! So ready for FALL !!! Dawn P. Albany, GA
ReplyDelete...a beautiful post and thanks for the reminder of Christmas.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful every single scene! Everything here is still green and in summer bloom mode. I do have lots to tidy up to make it presentable, though. Can you believe it's 3 months away? Wow, I do need to get on the ball. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThere's a definite nip in the air now that is announcing autumn. I'm still trying to cling onto summer but I won't be able to for very much longer.
ReplyDeleteIt is still like summer here in Texas where I live. No signs of fall anywhere. That is just fine with me, I don't like be chilly!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say the post above is from Love, ma
ReplyDeleteIn my perfect world, warm summer goes to the end of September and fall stays perfect fall till December 20. Winter starts then and ends January 15. My world is not perfect! But a gorgeous fall -- that's perfect.
ReplyDeleteSome of the trees here are beginning to change colour. We love fall, it's so nice not being stuffy and hot. Have a wonderful weekend, Diana.
ReplyDeleteThe first two photos are gorgeous! They are my favorite. I have made fall fairy gardens...for inside. It is fun!
ReplyDeleteOh girl, that parting "three months until Christmas Day" got me where I live! BUT I am out in front of it and already have several peoples' gifts all done, and I have ideas for the rest of them! I like to be "all done" with Christmas by Thanksgiving, so that I can enjoy the whole season with as little stress as possible! But wow, fall again! Don't you love it? All the pictures are so inviting. I hope we get some nice leaf color in the Deep South this year! Yours will be glorious with all the hardwoods! Hope you're enjoying every minute of it! xoxo 🏴☠️
ReplyDeleteI do like the Autumn season.
ReplyDeleteLovely images on your post . . . and yes . . . only three months until Christmas Day :)
Enjoy the coming weekend.
All the best Jan
Hurray! Yes, I totally felt that old familiar 'nip' in this morning's air. It's supposed to warm up again in the coming week, but this complimentary sample sure gladdens my heart.
ReplyDeleteI've never made a fairy garden, but that may go on the List!
Those Fairies need to take better care of their home and garden! For goodness sake, what's wrong with them? It was cooler here this morning when I got out for my morning walk with neighbor Sandy. There was a breeze and no humidity!! Yes!! Happy weekend, Diana!! xo
ReplyDeleteWe've had a couple of rainy days with cooler temperatures and it really does feel like autumn. Trees are changing colour slowly here. Love the pictures clipped from magazines. I still have a couple of binders of ideas on my shelves, too.
ReplyDeleteIt was 66° here this morning. Heavenly! Love the fairy garden. When am I allowed to get out the Christmas decorations? I shopped at Costco earlier this month and they had their Christmas stuff out. My goodness. Not even waiting till after Halloween.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I've spotted very little fall color yet but the temps have taken on a fall feel around here. I would love those chairs or even the ones by the fire pit. Give me a cup of coffee and a nice blanket and I'll sit there for hours.
ReplyDeleteThose fairies sure like tall grasses...lol