Saturday, September 5, 2026

COME SIT WITH ME AND PICK YOUR FAVORITE FALL PORCH

                                         Changing it up just a little from

Pick Your Favorite Table!

Hope you will play along~

I have so much fun doing these posts
and tallying up the results.
It's simple and easy.
Just pick the number of the porch you like best.

So no one's feelings are hurt these are all from
MARTHA STEWART & POTTERY BARN
AND PINTEREST.
I don't want to make this a
"that's my favorite blogger's porch" competition.

Kapeesh?
That is Polish Native American Urban talk for
UNDERSTAND?

First up!
WREATH OF MEMORIES

#2
RAKE READY

#3
LEAFY WREATHY

#4
OLD STONY

#5
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK DOOR

#6
NOT CORNY AT ALL
Source unknown

#7
NATURALLY NEUTRAL
So- there you go!
Pick a number from 1 to 7
ONLY ONE!
You DO remember the rules, don't you?
I will tally them up 
and give you the results next week.

Now, voting is 
NOT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION...
but there are SOME situations like that....
especially for SPIDERS at MY HOUSE

As SweetCheeks once said to me as I was
getting out of the shower:
You look a LOT BETTER with your clothes on, Nana.
Me:  Thank you, SweetCheeks!
SC:  You're welcome!
Gotta love a kid like that!

As a little side snicker for you,
The grandgirls told me to get that
TUBING MASCARA.
They said, 
You will love it, Nana!
It doesn't flake off or run down your face.
That sounded good to me.
So I bought a tube.
I got in the shower at the end of the day
and looked down and screamed!
There were a couple of spiders
in the shower with me...
Wait---Look Closer--
Nope-
It's Tubing Mascara that comes off
in little blobs that stick together.
Never fear-
I killed them anyway!

OH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MAKE SURE YOU SIGN YOUR NAME
IF YOU SHOW UP AS ANONYMOUS
when you leave a comment!
THANKS!
your photo name

46 comments:

  1. Nana, I wish you a nice weekend, the comments are working again, apparently there were technical issues with Blogger worldwide. Hugs, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...fall is always a beautiful time of year, Kapeesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 6 please, the more pumpkins, the better! Thanks for doing a porch version of your fun posts! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a number 6 (though 4 is a close second!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 4. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pick 4, Old Stony. A fun change from the tables. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love number 6. They re all lovely. Fall is around the corner. Love your sense of humor Diana. Thanks for the laughs this morning. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOT CORNY AT ALL. I tried yesterday to leave a comment to no avail. I'm back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them all, but 7 is my pick today! Guess I'm in a neutral mood. All are pretty and Fall! xoxo Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the spider in the shower made me laugh out loud! You nut xoxo

      Delete
  10. # 7....I like the colors...
    Spider? No thanks! lol...mascara either! Lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. #6....all the way! I want the porch, American flag...oh and the house! If I get the porch do I get the house too? I love it! Thanks for the fun sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving Naturally Neutral! And my dad used to say Kapeesh. He told us it was Vietnamese. I have never heard anyone else say it lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. #4 It's simple and not overdone, and I have to have orange pumpkins in the Fall. Looks like a little cottage too. Have a very nice weekend, Diana. : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back for a fourth attempt!
    I'm going for No.5 - orange is the new black. (What do we do when we all congregate there? Will SweetCheeks be providing entertainment to one lucky porch?!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked #4 yesterday, and choose the same today!! Thanks for the fun, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am liking the Orange is the New Black door porch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the simplicity of old Stony. Of course what is prettier than a Stone cottage?
    Less is more 🍊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I tried to leave comment yesterday and it wouldn't let me! Hope this goes through- I choose #4, Old Stoney! I would walk over coals to leave my choice of your tables capes and doorways. Now, will Blogger make me do that? Bring em on!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. #1 Wreath of Memories! Who can I call to have this put up on my front door?

    ReplyDelete
  20. #2 - I love that rake, and the messy leaves! I wish I had a big porch! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Number 4…love the touch of gold. Thanks for this, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  22. #5 Orange Is The New Black Door because who wouldn't want an orange door. When I moved into my house the front door was red, but it was a very cheap door that could have been kicked in easily. I gave it up for a steel door and a security storm door.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like them all, but, I'll pick #6 because Lady Ella picked it and I'd like to sit and chat with her, if SweetCheeks is not there to entertain us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Number 6 please, Kristen...:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Too funny with the mascara. I had a hard time choosing between 5 and 6 but I think I'm going to go with 6 Not corny at all

    ReplyDelete
  26. Too bad I can't create another porch with bits and pieces of the ones you have shown. ha! I like the simplicity of Number 4, Old Stoney.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I choose not corny at all. It's got everything that says fall! As always thanks for doing this. I so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Goodness! You don't make this easy!
    After a lot of scrolling up and down deciding, I'm going to choose number six please.

    Have a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    PS Thanks for doing this type of fun post, I do enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’ll take number six please. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  30. Our old porch is one of your pictures!! ha ha just kidding......but ours is decorated identical. I had to look twice! LOL. They are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love them all but I will go with #6.
    The story with the mascara is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh yay, comments are working again!! I was away over the weekend and was hoping it would be fixed by now. Hmmm. So many pretty porches. I think I like #3...although I would have to add a few red mums to the mix! Is that allowed? Hahaha...also, so funny, I use that mascara and yes, I totally get it!! We had guests this weekend and I had to scrub those spiders off my daughter's shower tiles...the price we pay for beauty!! Hoping your long weekend was lovely one...xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think I commented on facebook for #6, not corny at all. I love them all, of course! What are we going to do on the porches when we find out who we are there with? Have a little tea party? I hope there are some rocking chairs and a swing on the porch, so we can sit and visit a while. Be sure to let us know when you give us the results. We are waiting with baited breath. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would choose #4 Old Stony. Simple and rustic. I loved that meme about the spider leaping to it's death! :) I saw a large one in our kitchen sink when my husband was out of town! I had to be very brave to get close enough to flush it down the sink. I let that garbage disposal run a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~They bless my heart~