Monday, May 27, 2024

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY-BRING THEM HOME

 This is one of the most beautiful tributes

I have ever heard
for our servicemen/women
that so valiantly guard our safety.

~A parent's prayer for a son
(or relative)
that is away serving his country~

If you have a moment to listen to this
you will not be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnRf3TQcpk


God bless all those men and women
that protect my family, friends and loved ones.

Blessings- I hope you have a wonderful
MEMORIAL DAY~
your photo name

14 comments:

Donna said...

God Bless our Heros...
hugs
Donna

Cheryl Kimbley said...

Thank you!

Billie Jo said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Thank you, my friend.

Debby said...

Thank You for sharing.

This N That said...

Beautiful..Josh Groban too!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have seen him sing this before, it is really gorgeous and heartfelt. I hope you are doing well!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thank you for all the hero's past and present. This is a great and heart filled song. Love this so much. Happy Memorial Day. Hugs Kris

Red Rose Alley said...

I hope you had a pleasant day, Diana, and I'm off to listen to the song now.

love ya always, dear friend.

~Sheri

Ann said...

Thank you for sharing.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Such a beautiful and touching song Diana. Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely week ahead. Xoxo

Jeanie said...

Josh Groban is wonderful. This is perfect for the holiday.

Kim said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard this before. xo

Lady Ella said...

I love Les Mis - it has so many great numbers, and this is one of them.

Jenny the Pirate said...

The incomparable Josh Groban! You can never go wrong there. Happy summertime, Diana! xoxo