Wednesday, August 23, 2023

RESULTS ARE IN FOR PICK YOUR FAVORITE TABLE FOR AUGUST!

Here we go!


#1-GREEN RUFFLES
We have a small group of ruffle lovers here but a couple of them are kind of naughty!
 I am warning them now to be on their best behavior.

Kitty, Marydon, Becky, Mary M, Diane J & JoAnne & Bless---that I forgot TWICE!  sorry....

#2- TOUCH OF GOLD
This group loves the gold and, I hate to say it,
but there are a couple of REALLY naughty ones at this table.

Betsy/Estelles, Jettie (probably with Bo her dog), Jan/LowCarb,
Sweet Tiffany from Florida & Lisa M.

#3-LOVE THOSE LIGHTS
Well, so many of you LOVED THOSE LIGHTS 
that I had to 
move this venue to a barn so some of you will be 
sitting on bales of hay...just sayin'..

Judy Clark, Marilyn/Mountaintop, Gay, Jenn,
Jan/Journey, Jeanie, Happy-loves the floating stars,
Pam S, Lisa/Life-OfficeChair, Connie, MadSnapper,
Rita, Cecilia--said #4 but meant #3--an artist, you know,
Donna, Judy/Sato, Ann-gonna sit by me cuz she has gossip
Rose-Adamant about sitting here!
Diane, LavenderDreams, Theresa, Amy, 
Jenny the Pirate,
Anonymous-whoever you are, Jan Hermann, 
Sally-really loves #4 but is NOT bringing a chair so she's  sitting here!
Cindy C & Racheld -who had a whole lot to say--read below:
 I think---the greens are so lovely, the centerpiece is low, there are just enough places for good conversation, and you know I love me some lights twinkling---my imagination will have those woods full of fireflies, as we dance in white draperies on that soft lawn to old Glenn Miller and a little bit of Queen. And there's just the daintiest little glimpse of PINK there down the table---that settles it right there. Good company, good music, a gentle evening and watching folks you love start a whole new life together. You DO plan the nicest parties!

#4-BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR

How I love all you complainers about bringing your own chair...Come'on!

Mevely (likes 3 & 4) Cheryl, bobbie, Missy
Unknown-and wouldn't you know? She is bringing a recliner and mimosas! Jack is looking forward to meeting you!
Jack & Sherry, Coloring Outside the Lines-Is your first name Color?, 
& Practical Parsimony...yep--that's the name!

#5- LET LOVE GROW

MA/Pam, Linda C, Kim-but insists on sitting in a blue upholstered chair...yep...one in every crowd!
Ginny, Melanie, Jean/bj--wants a huge margarita and Sam Elliott.  If she ever saw him in person she would faint dead away...oh...maybe she's hoping for mouth-to-mouth to revive?

#6- FRANKLY LOVING FERNS

Lynne, Susie, Peggy, & Jane
Tom wonders if the ferns are to eat....you go for it, Tom!

#7- COURTLY COURTYARD

Pam K-Likes the comfy chairs, Kathy S, Denise-says she will bring a gift or wine but will not bring a chair so #4 is not for her!
Kris, Polly, Terri D & Liz (the gardening queen)
& sweet Linda/Life&Linda & Penny!

There you have it!
If I missed you, please let me know!
I get emails from people that don't leave comments
on the blog so I  try and remember all of you. 
Plus,I get FB peeps and try not to miss anyone.

Will do an update on John's health in a couple of days....
Just wanted this to be FUN!

Now-You KNOW if I teased you it is because
I LIKE you, right?
So, don't get your undies in a bundle..
and y'all come back now, ya hear?




your photo name

34 comments:

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Why the heck did I show up as unknown? LOL! Mimosas were involved! 🤣

MadSnapper said...

i am happy with the move to the barn, i would have chosen a barn if there was one because barn is more me. a barn with lights is even better. a bale of hay is fun and fine.

Mevely317 said...

How fun! I'm smitten!

Cecilia said...

Haha, I’ll bring a quilt just in case I have to sit on a hay bale. I know how prickly they can be. I will be dressed in a very artistic outfit so be prepared - I like to show off a bit. 😂
These are always fun especially with your snarky, um fun comments thrown in. Thanks for letting us play.
😊Cecilia

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I always enjoy seeing the results and your commentary! I was feeling formal and organized when I chose but they all offered a great setting!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Always fun Diane, you forgot me. I have always admired courtyards. Having a comfortable chair is so important to me and my small butt…LOL no worries my dear friend. You have a lot on your plate. I am hoping John is doing better. Prayers be big hugs. Xo

This N That said...

Looks like I should have picked #3..Love the barn idea...Glenn Miller and Queen!! Thanks for hosting..

Jenny the Pirate said...

Lovely LoVeLy LOVELY extra L-O-V-E-L-Y!!!! xoxo

Junkchiccottage said...

Looks like some fun people sitting at my table. Have a good week. Stay Cool we are all cooking this week with the weather. Hugs. Kris

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cute results post!! Waiting for more tables! Maybe all Fall??

Ann said...

Wow, I picked the popular table. I love that we're moving to a barn. Nothing like a good old barn dance. Of course I don't dance but I'll enjoy watching everyone else from my hay bale. Besides you and I have gossip to discuss. Probably laughing at some of the dancers.

racheld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
racheld said...

ow, Diana, you've twice in a row told all I said about sittin' where I was sittin' and folks are gonna think I'm just toO talky to sit by. The crowd looks absolutely marvelous, and I'm just happy to be included. I've planned my ensemble for that Lawn Dance---when I was in first grade, the BEAUTIFUL girl next door was a senior. She was so sweet to me---would let me settle my dusty-butt shorts on her bed and watch her get dressed for a date---even slipped me a drop of Evening in Paris sometimes. I thought she and her full skirts and pretty hair ornaments were the absolute height of fashion, and when we went to the Senior Ball (small town---the whole town dropped in sometime in the evening), all the girls had a long, gauzy scarf threaded through their class rings, to float down the back of their dance partner, or swirl into the air as they waltzed.

That will be old Me---the Great-Grandma in the room, in her long, wafty draperies, with a scarf floating to SERENADE IN BLUE and IN THE MOOD whilst you young folks marvel at where has this BEEN? Hint: I was dancing to Glenn while he was still living.

Bless said...

Boo hoo, you left me out and that's twice in a row, too! I picked table #1 because of the table cloth and I'm particular about having a table cloth. But, never mind, I know you've a lot going on, right now.

Susie said...

Diana, Oh I think it would be such fun to really sit with all of you. I don't think it would matter what was served. Take care. Stay cool and strong. Blessings, xoxo,love, Susie

Susan Kane said...

I go for #1. I love the feeling of being in a garden.

happyone said...

Always fun to read the results.

Terri D said...

This is always so fun!! Thanks, Diana!!

Kim said...

Yay! I get a comfy chair, thank you!! I'm so excited since my own dining table upholstered chair will be with the reupholster for months. I'm tired of hard chairs! Keeping you in and John in my prayers. xo

jack69 said...

As ALWAYS the comments and read is just fun. Thanks for thanks for taking he time to make life interesting even in the heat.
Love you lady praying for you and your hubby. Life is good, but every once in awhile there is a big bump.
Love again to you and yours and Thanks for the fun.....

Jeanie said...

I'm in good company!

Donna said...

They were all pretty!
Hope all is well with your John!
hugs
Donna

Lynne said...

I must have missed your August Table post.
Sorry . . . I enjoy them. Sorry I am not included!
I will keep my eyes focused for the next one. ❤️

Debbie Nolan said...

I missed picking your August table. You always pick the prettiest ones to have us choose. Hope your John is doing alright. Take care friend and have a wonderful day. Just for the record I would have chosen Table 5 "Let Love Grow". Love those aqua glasses! Hugs friend.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Oh, Wow\ It looks like a lot of fun for everyone! I'm always happy to see your posts and looking forward to hearing how things are going. I will keep praying for you both! Love, ma

Lynne said...

Oops, now I see it and remember the FERNS!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Opps you missed me! I picked table 7. xoxo

Melanie said...

Thanks for the fun! Keeping you and John in my prayers.

xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Great fun to read the results :)

All the best Jan

Red Rose Alley said...

Diana, so sorry to hear that your husband is not doing well. I think I would have chosen the table with all the lights in the background. I love twinkling lights, but I also like the sentiment on table 5.

Hoping all is well with your husband's health, Diana. Sending lots of love and a hug.

~Sheri

Jettie said...

Yes, I'll bring Bocephus, he is better mannered than Princess Shadow, he at least waits until you get out of your chair before he steals you food.

Jan Hermann said...

That was fun and yes, I loved the lights! Have a great week!

Jo said...

These are always such fun posts.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun! Wish we really could have a tea party and catch up with all the news. I hope this week is a better one and things improve for John. I'm keeping you both in my prayers. Hugs Diane