Monday, November 23, 2020

PICK YOUR FAVORITE THANKSGIVING TABLE RESULTS!

 Here we go!

Who is sitting where you ask?

Well---read on!

Here were the choices.

#1-Elegant & Colorful

Katie/Preppy, Penny, Ron(martini in hand-which will make bj VERY happy-trust me), Dawn P, Kim, Gayla, Kris(wants to face away from the mirror-doesn't want to see herself STUFFING herself with stuffing), Fabby, Louise, Dewena, HappyOne, Rita, Jan/Lowcal, Sheri, Julie H, Kathy, Buttercup, bj, and of course, BeachGypsy (insists on dancing and twirling and bringing bells for everyone)-Oh My!

#2-Copper Light

StartingOver, bobbie, Mevely, Melanie,Lynne, Lisa, Vee, KatieIsabella, Unknown, BabblingBrook, Kay(stealing napkins and anything not bolted down)

#3-Green Ivy

Debra/SheWhoSeeks, Dear, dear Gert, Karen, Ginny, BillieJo,Diana, Sylvia, Connie F(Hi Connie!) and Unknown-Unmask at once!

#4-Rustic Plank

Michele, Diane/LavenderDreams (bringing pinecones-okay then), Constance, Doris, Lorrie(2nd Thanksgiving but I won't tell), PamelaS, Doreen-(really wanted to sit at #1 but thought it was impractical), Jettie withBo her comfort pet, Jack&Sherrie(her table pick), BeachGram, Jenn,                Laurie/Heaven'sWalk-(going to make it tropical-which undoubtedly means she will show up in a bikini-and sadly look good in it), Jeanie, Julie, Bonnie, Missy(as long as the candles aren't scented-whine-whine-whine), Judy,Pogonip, Diane, Woody(Hi there-friend of Jack & Sherrie), Pam & Sweet Becky! Oh- and JennythePirate (who has flitted from table to table but finally parked her buTt here)-Lucky you!


#5-Just Plain Fun

A small but OH-SO-FUN group!

Ann, Rose, Carla, Susie & Ceclia

#6 - Refined Roses

Well- Ain't Nobody Sitting Here!

#7-Going For The Gold

Another small intimate group-

MA, Terri D, Liz, Kathy

and last, but not least

#8-Whisper of White

Leena, Nancy (a soul soothing table), Estelle, 

Bless & Denise


I HOPE I didn't misplace anyone (hahaha-get it-mis-place/place setting-)Never Mind!

As always, thank you so much for playing along.  I love doing this and will be doing a Christmas one very soon.

I have been decorating a bit and working outside to dress the condo.  I am sure the people here think I am a bit crazy out there on my ladder.  They wouldn't be far wrong.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

PLEASE STAY SAFE-EVEN IF THAT MEANS STAYING HOME ALONE...WHICH IS JUST WHAT WE ARE DOING THIS YEAR.


your photo name

38 comments:

NanaDiana said...

TESTING

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey! It looks like my table is going to be a bit crowded! Hahaha! And no, THIS girl ain't showing up in her bikini - knowing how much food she's going to eat. I'd be wearing a tropical mumuu. Lol!!

Love ya, Diana!

xoxo Laurie

bobbie said...

Hello Table-mates! Good to see you all ~
Katie Isabella ~ I know you're not much of a one for scritches, but I'll try to get a few it!
Diana ~ thank you for all your hard work ~ smooches!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Fun as always, Diana -- thank you!

Diana said...

Always fun to do these! *elbow bumps her table friends* Thank you, Diana! And you guys have a blessed Thanksgiving! Be careful on that ladder please!!!!

jack69 said...

Good stuff, we got a table full o great folk at #4. Imma enjoy seeing Woody. I am buying a new mask for the trip in and out. LOL
Love it. You put a lot of work in this...
Sherry & jack enjoying life.

Lorrie said...

Sounds like a fun crowd at my table. Be safe on that ladder, Diana! I pulled out my Christmas dishes and it's cheering up the house and ME! This is the earliest I've ever started decorating! Have a good Thanksgiving, dear blogging friend.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I thought I chose #1, so I’m just gonna pull up a chair and scooch in! Lol!! Don’t mind me, table mates!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweetie. 🍁🦃🍂

Gert said...

As always this was fun!! Thank you so much for doing this for us!! Stay safe (careful on those ladders!) Happy Thanksgiving������
And I’m with you —stay home and try to stay safe!
Blessings,
Gert

Ginny Hartzler said...

An interesting and unexpected result!!

Kathy said...

Small is good. At least four of us have good taste. Ha, ha! Thanks for the fun. I know these must be a lot of work. Be careful on that ladder!

Ann said...

I'll be in good company at my table :)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

So much fun! Stay safe on the ladder!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It's fun to see who is sitting at each table. Have a happy Thanksgiving Diane.

Melanie said...

Hello to my friends at table #2! Pass the stuffing and yes, I will take a refill on my wine, thank you!

Blessings to all...stay safe and well.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Your party table game is the biggest crowd I'll be "seeing" this Thanksgiving. We're staying home. Of course, I still get to cook! Yay. My favorite. 😉 Happy Thanksgiving my friend! xo

Jenny the Pirate said...

Thankee much for accusing me of FLITTING, haaahaha! Can't wait for Christmas tables and if you want me to park it and stay put, do involve some black velvet! Works every time. xoxo

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm with a few blogging sisters. Happy Thanksgiving, dear Diana. I look forward to seeing some of your Christmas posts. : )

~Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks always for doing this. It is a lot of fun. My table guests might be fun but I bet we have a lot of fun Wishing you and yours a safe and happy Thanksgiving !

Terri D said...

My table can social distance while we stuff our faces!! Always fun, Diana!! Happy Thanksgiving!

This N That said...

You misspelled WINE!!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Oh I missed it! Would have picked #4. All those candles look so cozy! And I see some of my good blogger friends there.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Please save and healthy, hopefully next year we can always have Thanksgiving as usual . Pray

Doris said...

Love your table posts! Yes, staying home here. As sad as it is, I aim to be at a big happy celebration NEXT YEAR!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your hubby!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, my table sounds like a fun group! I know Diane from Lavender dreams...Yes, she would bring pine cones! I will bring some holly berries if the robins don't eat them all up before Thursday! They are having such a feast! Thanks for doing this. It all sounds like so much fun!

Carla from The River said...

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Enjoy Decorating ~ Stay safe on that Ladder!
Love, Carla

Pam said...

Looks like rustic is the way to go this yr. HAHA...I love it. Thanks for doing this, I know it takes a lot of time but it is fun.

Junkchiccottage said...

Love this always. So fun. Have a great rest of the week and Happy Happy Thanksgiving. xoxo Kris

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Such fun - thanks for the smiles, D - and well, hopefully one day we are able to all sit at crowded tables filled with friends again.

Be careful up on that ladder, girl.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Big hugs.

Bless said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful on that ladder!

handmade by amalia said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear Nana.
Amalia
xo

Cherie said...

Hello. I've just stopping by from Sandi's party. I love your cheese/meat turkey platter it really made me smile.

Theresa said...

I forgot which one I picked:) Off to check the previous post:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Cecilia said...

Yeah! Watch out for table five! We may be small but we're going to have a blast! Lol. Happy thanksgiving, Diana. We're staying home as well. Focusing on our blessings instead of what we can't do. 😘
Hugs, Cecilia

Kay G. said...

It is CRAZY how much fun this is!! Yes, you better not put nice napkins out. I won't steal them but I will beg to take them home! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is always such fun, and it's great to see who my fellow table-mates are.
Thanks so much for doing these posts.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, my very good wishes.

All the best Jan

Brenda said...

Happy T'giving...I am isolating also...family two miles away and family in Florida, but this is necessary. Prayers for Barb of the blog Sweet Tea and Sandals...her story is touching with a tragic ending...prayers prayers prayers