Tuesday, September 22, 2020

PICK YOUR FAVORITE-FALL WEDDING TABLE RESULTS

 So-Who is sitting where...

or is that WHOM is sitting where?

Read on to find out!

#1-ARBOR LIGHTS

Lots of people love this one-including the JANs 

Pam S, Kathy/LookingAtLife, Gert. Penny, Noreen, Babbling Brook, Jan E (complained about forks on the wrong side), Jan/Jan'sJourney, Jan Koch/L, Jan/RedSockMama, Susie/SheJunks, Julie(feeling safer eating outside), Linda/mxdotis, Diane(bringing a real fairy)uh-huh, Lorrie, Vee, Cindy O, Nonie(not sure about the chairs though-but she's a'comin'), Debra/SheSeeks, CHERI-(who had WAY too much to say about it all)-LOL, MA, Dawn P, Beachgram(as opposed to TELEgram), Carla, Linda/ItsyBitsy, Julie H(daughter just got married)  Sheri/RedRose and last but not least- Dear bj-who is bringing TWO boyfriends--Sam S & Johnnie Depp!

#2-FLOWERS FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

This is a small select group-

Ron-(hope he brings Jeff) and Judy/GoldCountry-she is also bringing her hubby and will fight off anyone that tries to take their bread...and...as most of you know--RON is the Cocktail King!

#3-PILLARS & PUMPKINS WITH STARS

Ginny, Gayla, Debbie-Dabble-she wanted an October wedding but the halls were all booked-Sadly (or happily?) she got married in August, and Cecilia-bringing Pumpkin Beer- please line up to the right and bring your own cup!

#4-WHOOT! IT'S WHEAT

Missy (said she had a simple mind so liked a simple table-Hey! She said it) LaTane, Patti G, Lynn G, bobbie-(thinks it is a boring table but hates orange),Bless(wants to move the table outside). Lisa-wants to sit next to Sandra to tell Southern Baptist jokes, Sandra (there you go), Carole S, Terri(going to wear her emerald green dress because she thinks it will look good against the wall)

#5-IS BROWN THE NEW BLACK

Here we have another select group of sweet gals, Liz, Michele, DianaL, Krishna(neglected to make an actual selection so I seated her here), Ellen & Chris

#6-PUMPKINS ON PLAID

Nellie, Ann(doing lots of mingling cuz she feels skinny---unlike most Covid peeps), Billie Jo, Cindy/ckrut

#7-RUSTICALLY REFINED

Jan/LowCarb(I so wanted to put her at Table#1 with all the other Jans-lol) Kris, Fabby, Diana/Sunflowers(says she is rustically aged so this table is perfect for her), Jenn(hold on to your wine glass she is table hopping to steal wine), Nancy/Rustic, Cindy/Creations-(dressing to the nines and even buying new lipstick), Connie, Katie/Preppy, Marilyn(gardening hat and all)

#8-IS COPPER COOL?

Laurie/Heaven's Walk, Gail, Mevely, Sandi, Doris, Rose, Theresa, Kim/Exquistely, Louise & Karen/This Old House.

Well, there you have it.

I braved the new blogger here but have NO IDEA how to change the spacing which is driving me nuts--and I don't have far to go-believe me.

Waiting on another round of tests for hubby. Each "good news" brings more frustration as we seek answers and get none.  

Hope you all have a great week and I will be back when/as I can.

Love to you & Happy First Day of Fall!!!!

If I made fun of you, I apologize-

No! I don't!

 

 

 

your photo name

42 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That was great fun! Thank you for seating me with so many lovely people. We promise to be good...well, maybe not, but we will have fun! LOL. Take care and God bless you and I hope you find the answers. God is working. Trust Him to work it out!

Vee said...

Thank you. So many of my favorite peeps are sitting at #1.

Keeping you folks in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad that the list is growing shorter and the good news is getting longer. Keep looking up...

Pam Kessler said...

Heck, I missed out on the wedding table assignments! If they have room I need to be at table #2, because you mentioned cocktails! I won't even eat any food.

I don't know what the changes are to Blogger, but it doesn't look bad from this end.

Lorrie said...

So much fun! Thanks for arranging these marvelous parties!

Terri D said...

Got my dress from the cleaners yesterday! Hooray! This is always fun!!

Susie said...

Diana, It would be nice to really sit with all our friends and enjoy some time together. Diana, I am keeping you and John in my prayers, everyday. It's so stressful not knowing and the the tests can be almost endless. That alone can make a person crazy, and like you said Blogger sure didn't help. LOL Stay safe. Blessings to you, John and the family. xoxo,love you, Susie

Rose L said...

Prayers always.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I can imagine how relieved you must be when each test is negative. Yet so frustrated at the same time, because you want to put a name to it so he can start treating it. Hoping they can get a diagnosis fast! Continue to keep us posted.

Bless said...

That was fun. Hope you get the answers you need. Take care.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Diana, thanks for giving me my table of choice and looks like I will be with good company. Glad the newest tests came out well, but I can understand how frustrated you must be..Stay well..xxoJudy

bobbie said...

Hail table-mates, and well met! Shall I open the champagne?!
And happy Autumnal Equinox all!
Diana ~ as always ~ thank you for all your work on this. Hugs to the both of you ~

Ann said...

As always this was fun.
I can imagine how frustrating that must be to have all the tests come back negative. I hope you soon have some answers.

Carol said...

So sorry that I missed this one as I adore your table choices. I must say I truly love number 5 as it looks rustic, but elegant.

Cecilia said...

As always, this was loads of fun. Everyone complaints about the new blogger makes me glad I'm not trying to mess with it anymore.
Prayers for you and John to get the answers you need. I'm also just praying he will return to good health and feeling well.
Hugs, Cecilia

Theresa said...

Can't wait:) Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Another fun pick you table! Sending prayers to you and your hubby.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, it's so much fun to walk from table to table visitin'! Hope you have a good week my friend! Thanks so much for the party! My fairy and I enjoyed is immensely! lol Hugs!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! It looks like table #1 is a popular table that I picked. I'm hoping your husband is feeling better and good luck with the tests. Happy Fall Diana. :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Missed the fun! Know that I’m praying for your dear man. Take care, my dear friend!

Jan said...

Oh boy, this was such fun!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I say the more the merrier. It doe looks a full tase and we should have lots of fun! Thanks for an enjoyable wedding table to sit at. This is really fun.

Kim said...

So much fun...and I get it with the spacing. New blogger is a pain. Thinking of you guys. Good news is great, but I know you just want an answer. xo

jack69 said...

I woulda picked 6 LOL I am late, but I too am a little mixed up with the new Blogger format. LOL
Love you lady and good to read the post....
Sherry & jack down in Florida

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Good luck with the testing.

Shouldn't he be being written up, in some medical journal? For being an example of *Can Not Find Why*?

I know....



🍁✨🍂✨🍎✨🍂✨🍁

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ooops...

I know... was supposed to be followed by..



🍁✨🍂✨🍎✨🍂✨🍁

Beside a babbling brook... said...

HEY!!! Why can't I publish... ??????????

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Again!

I will beat this thing!!!!

Running, ducking and hiding

Beside a babbling brook... said...

FINALLY published

Running, ducking and hiding

But without the BOLD "thingys".

🍁✨🍂✨🍎✨🍂✨🍁

Beside a babbling brook... said...

YISH....

LOL

🍁✨🍂✨🍎✨🍂✨🍁

This N That said...

Never apologize for making fun of us. You have certainly earned the right and that's why we always keep coming back for more. I know it's kind of bittersweet that John's tests aren't showing anything. Very frustrating for you I am sure. Thanks again for hosting. It's fun but it's a lot of work for you. Love it....and you!!

Diana said...

This is always sooooo much fun - and we get to visit with new friends every time! You're not making fun - you're having fun and we all totally enjoy it! We continue to pray about John's health and that the doctors will eventually be able to pinpoint what's going on and help him. God is with you both! Hugs!

Nellie said...

Great fun! Prayers continue for John! Blessings to both of you!

Carla from The River said...

Hi Friend,
Continuing to pray!
We are working on a BIG project, and I have been off the grid for a few days and will be again. We are staining our home and changing the color of the trim.
Love, Carla

Dewena said...

Oh I missed out on this one! But it was fun seeing what group I would have been with if I'd caught it in time.

CHERI said...

Well, you did poke fun at me...but I can take it:) Plus you were spot on! I do tend to have a lot to say about a lot of things!!!! I am still wishing somehow someway we get to be neighbors one day:)

Gert said...

Hi Diana...looks like I picked a very popular table! I love it...wish I really was able to sit with all these beautiful people�� Sorry about the test frustrations. I know what that can be like. My thoughts and prayers are with you and John.

Blessings,
Gert

Lowcarb team member said...

That was fun.
Amazing how many Jan's, except me!!!, went for Table 1.
But I will definitely go over and say hello to them.

Continued thoughts and prayers for you and John.

All the best Jan

Buttercup said...

I'm not sure how I missed this, but hope Judy will let me sit with her at Table two. I know we'll all have a great time.

Lisa said...

This was fun.
The new blogger platform is a little frustrating but I adapt to change pretty well.
Lisa

Susan Kane said...

I am down with 6 and 7. Really each one is wonderful.

This N That said...

I am totally confused...I just got this out of my spam...#3 roses and succulents would have been my pick but it wasn't in your first post...In the winning post #3 is something else..Not hard to confuse me..You need to take a break?? How did the testing go???I will sit wherever you put me..You work hard to make this happen..Hugs xxoo

Ricki Treleaven said...

As always, I'm late to the party! My pick is with the crowd: table 1. I love eating alfresco, so sign me up! Beautiful tables!