Monday, July 13, 2015

The Mystery Of Lucy

I am still away from blogging for a while.

We lost a friend, my daughter moved,

and there are some family happenings that

need tending to....

Just a lot on my plate right now.

While I am away I will keep my

Etsy shop open.

For those of you that 

DON'T KNOW

I DID write a book.
I did not even tell MyHero or my family

that I was doing this until I had a

PROOF COPY 

in hand.


Here is briefly what the story is about.

Lucy was born and raised in Ridgebury, in the mountains of Pennsylvania; an area steeped in superstition. When Lucy was 6 she discovered she had the gift of “sight”-the ability to see the future of others but not her own. Her “sight” is somehow connected to the Deep Woods on the back of her farm and makes her an oddity to other children. When her father mysteriously disappears when Lucy is 9, she enters the Deep Woods looking for answers to questions she is too young to ask. As a young girl, she marries into a religious order and eventually moves to the Valley towns of Athens, Sayre and Waverly . As a young wife, she is terribly unhappy and her life takes many twists and turns- including one of forbidden love, betrayal and abandonment. Her quest for love takes her to Florida and the Midwest, but ultimately takes her home to the mountains to seek answers to age-old questions. It is a story that will touch your heart.

Yes-that is ME on the cover.

That is LUCY in the book.

It is an "easy read"-much like

I write my blog.

I would call it a beach read-BUT-

there is no sex, violence, or bad language.

I don't want my grandkids to be embarrassed 

by it someday.

Although there is no sex -

there is fulfilling romance.

You can order it from Amazon for immediate delivery.

It is $14.95 plus shipping.

Click HERE for that link.

-OR-

You can order it from
 
MY  ETSY SHOP-

Diana Kosmoski Author

for the same price but I will pay shipping

Click HERE for my Etsy shop.

AND I will autograph it for you-

It may take from one to two weeks

for it to arrive.

I can only ship to the 48 states 

through Etsy.

It is also available through

Amazon as a Kindle book.

Click HERE to purchase as an ebook.

It is $4.29


So far the reviews have been wonderful--

mostly FIVE STARS (thank you).

Wish I could get it in Oprah's hands!

Where is the press when you need them?

Anyway, thank all of you for your support.

I really appreciate it!
your photo name

36 comments:

Lori said...

Hmm. The Etsy link does not work in Bloglovin'. Will try to search Etsy by the title.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Have the book, Honey-bun, as you know! :-)))))

Take as long as you need, away from blogging. Life comes first. With all that "stuff that happens, while we are making other plans."

Hugs,
Tessa

Linda said...

Some day I'd love to read your book (but today is not the day), what an accomplishment!!!! I finally read your post about your friend's passing. So sorry....unfortunately we seem to be at the age when that happens more and more. And it's usually not the one we expect to pass that does. It's not up to us, is it? Hope you are able to get your life back into some semblance of order soon! take care!!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this book so much and if wasn't fo the fact I already love you like a sister I would have bought it at first sight, lol, sorry the pun,, my whole family has read it and it a wonderful story! I hope things calm don for you soon!

Kim said...

I read it, it is fabulous and I gave it five stars! AND if I knew Oprah, she'd have it in her hot little hands! ;)

Beemie said...

This is an inspiration to me...I am going to ask Hubster to download on Kindle...he is my Kindle man...I can't do it all, though I try ( I am able download it, but I like to keep him thinking I am his child bride and reason for being) . I have started writing several books...almost done with one.

Patty Patterson said...

Hmmmmm..... could you send Oprah a copy?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of a dear friend Di. Praying for all going through the loss.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

How sad for you to lose a friend. Last year hubby lost his best friend and me, a wonderful person too.
Wow, my friend is going to be a famous author and I know her!!! I'm loving your book already, is my kind of read. You are a very intelligent lady and a talented writer cause we have gotten a little from reading your always fun and special blog.
Congrats and wish you all success dearest friend. I will get it when I get to go to Florida soon.
Stay away from blogging all you need.
Love,
FABBY

LV said...

I have missed you, but understand. Hang in as things will get better. Trust the book does well for you.

Joy Junktion said...

Thinking of you as you are away dealing with 'life'! I read the book last weekend, stayed up until 1am to finish ... Love It, Love It, Love It!!! Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Take as much time as you need, we will be here. Loved your book and look forward to the next and the next and the next. If I could give stars that count, you would have "7 stars" without a doubt!!!
Louise

Susie said...

Diana, I hope things smooth out for you soon. I am reading your book. I read a little each day. it's very interesting. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Kathy said...

It's a good book or I wouldn't have recommended it on my blog! Hope things settle down for you soon.

Katie Isabella said...

I just ordered it. Hope for the autograph! xo

Janet said...

Loved the book. Cant wait for another one. :)

Take care my friend. Janet W oxo

BeachGypsy said...

Was thinking of you and stopped by to check on you

Rose L said...

I know what it is like to deal with a plate overflowing! Do take the time for yourself!

Red Rose Alley said...

I've been wondering about you, Diana. I hope you are well, and I'll see your wonderful self when you return.

love, ~Sheri

Okio B Designs said...

Congratulations! Sorry to hear about your friend. Take a deep breath and try to relish some quiet time. In the meantime, wishing you nothing but the best for you and your book!

Jeanine

Vee said...

I am going to read the reviews right off. Sounds as if you are having good success with it. That's wonderful. Take it easy now. We're keeping the light on for you.

Jill said...

That is so exciting! I have always wanted to write and get published but life keeps getting in the way.... Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Blessings,
Jill

Gina said...

How exciting!! I just popped into your Etsy shop & ordered it! Congratulations to you!!
(...and take your time getting it out to me, I can wait. You & your family come first!)

Ron said...

When I finally settle down back home. I'll be ordering a copy of this book. I cannot wait to check it out:)

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Diana - thinking of you - hang in there! Just ordered your book - can't wait to read it! Hugs xo Karen

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I have your book, but the only reading I've gotten done lately is blog reading and not as much of that as I'd like. Soon I hope to sit down and start on The Mystery of Lucy!
Hope you're doing okay, take all the time you need.

Alex said...

Hello, NanaDiana, found you again at last! Sorry to find that it has been a tough time lately ...prayers are sent up for your friend Ruth and for your sweet self...usually so bubbly ((hugs)).
But well done about your first publication...wow, how on earth did you keep it a secret until it was finished?? I am impressed!
May God's healing surround you, now and I look forward to reading your blog when you feel like writing here.

BeachGypsy said...

missing you, my dear new friend!.......but you take all the time you need...........y'all have had ALOT thrown at ya's lately!!!

Rue said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear friend, Diana. My prayers go out to you and those that loved him.

(((hugs)))
rue

Terri Steffes said...

Eeek! A new friend, who happens to be an author, when reading is one of my favorite activities! Thanks for following me, it made my day, and in turn, I followed you! Thanks for adding me to your roll. I am so honored.

Annesphamily said...

Praying for all the things going on in your life. I am sorry for your loss of friendship. It is always difficult. Come visit me when you are back. I sure miss you, Love and Hugs! Anne

Kim said...

Hey, darlin'. Just dropping by to say Hi! I know how life can get to be too much and one needs a serious break from things. Rest as much as you can and enjoy your summer, my dear! Much love!

Pura Vida said...

be sweet Nana!

Denise said...

WOW ! How exciting.Sorry to hear though that You have lost someone dear to Your heart.Enjoy being an author-Denise

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Diana, I missed reading this post and I couldn't figure out where my sweet friend went to, so I came to investigate. I'm glad that you are taking some time away from the computer you surely need it with all you have been going through. You are in my prayers my friend. I have your book and will be reading it shortly, I love the way you signed the inside of it. It makes the book that much more precious. Blessings to you and your family network. Hugs, Jo

Shopgirl said...

Since I have been gone forever, I just hoped you would still be here when I came home. It has been a unpredictable year for me, and I just could not seem to find my blog. Add to that my blog has been out of reach most of the time. Computers are wonderful until they are not.
The girls have really grown in my absence. they must be so much joy for you and your Hero. Big Hugs, my sweet friend, Mary