CONDO -COTTAGE-COCKAPOOS & CHITCHAT
This surprise
comes with
just
one
word!
DAISY
More to come
in a few days!
Pinky Promise!
Have a wonderful weekend~
I am on the island this weekend
with no internet.
Will catch up with you the first of the week.
What a cute baby. Looks like a snuggle pup.
Testing
SO CUTE!!!!!
Daisy is aDorable!!!bobbie
Daisy is a cute pup! Very lovable I'm sure!
Daisy looks like a little toy! How precious. Don't work too hard! Hugs!
Oh. My. Goodness!! What a love!! I can't wait to hear all the details....xo
Oh my goodness! What a cutie! But, what about your other two rascals???
Daisy's adorable!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her! (I want her! 🐶)Ella
Oh my gosh. TOTALLY adorable!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a cute baby. Looks like a snuggle pup.
Testing
SO CUTE!!!!!
Daisy is aDorable!!!
bobbie
Daisy is a cute pup! Very lovable I'm sure!
Daisy looks like a little toy! How precious. Don't work too hard! Hugs!
Oh. My. Goodness!! What a love!! I can't wait to hear all the details....xo
Oh my goodness! What a cutie! But, what about your other two rascals???
Daisy's adorable!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her! (I want her! 🐶)
Ella
Oh my gosh. TOTALLY adorable!!!!
Post a Comment