Saturday, April 15, 2023

SPRING WEDDING TABLE CHOICES!


THE SPRING WEDDING TABLE CHOICES

I apologize!
I thought I had posted this around
Easter time...
but...guess what!?!
It was still in my drafts.
So-here you go--
late to my own party!




#1-Aflame With Love   

Melanie, Judy/GoldCottage, Pam S, Racheld, Kathy, Sandie/Chatty, Nonnie, Patti/Pandora's, Linda C, Kay G, Rose, Ann(promises not to set table on fire), Jan/Jan'sJourney, bobbie, Brenda, Michelle D, Nancy, Kris, Sandi-(Sees a breeze blowing there-special computer, I guess) and Connie!


#2-#2-Get It?  

Theresa, Lisa, Jan/LowCarb, Missy, Polly(all about the pastels), Bonnie S, Kim, Fran, Cecilia(has 3 weddings to attend this summer so she will be practicing good manners and scrubbing paint off her dress)


#3-The Bride Wore Blue  

Carla, Laurie/Heaven's Walk, Happy-(happy to see blue & white dishes), Karen, Sally-(sitting here because Karen is here!Little clique going on here?), Tiffany & Katie Isabella (the cat--obviously can't sit at #6 because of the dog picture)


#4-Drinks Are Pink

Diane/LavenderDreamer, Unknown-joined by Unknown2-(she was swept away with the table and forgot to leave her name), Nellie, Linda/Life&Linda, Donna, Gay & Donna S


#5-Blue & White Bridal Fantasy

BeachGypsy-(bringing corsages because she was a wedding florist and also pennies for everyone's shoes...just give me dollars instead, Deb-okay?) Pam& Amy-ToodyGooShoes


#6-Sunflowers 

Tom-(he thinks it should be daffodils for spring instead of sunflowers-you bring daffys, Tom), Chrissie-(likes the brightness-no sun in England right now), Jane/WI, Unknown-(likes dogs), Pat-(loves floofs-which I am assuming are dogs and she didn't mean floozies-so as not to insult any of you gals that are sitting here), Mevely & BillieJo


#7-Sweet Spring White 

Sue, Kitty,DebbieDabble,Latane,Terri D (Terri is sitting here so her clothes won't clash with other tables-white goes with anything-at least we know she isn't showing up naked), Bless, Judy, MA, Julie, Debra/SheSeeks, bj/SweetNothings-(gonna bring Sam Elliot and get in a cat fight with Sally S. who ALSO wants to sit next to Sam)  

I am going to keep Sam to myself at the far end of the table....so there!


Well-that about wraps it up for this time. I guess I will do a Mother's Day Table if y'all promise to behave.....fat chance of that! 


If I made fun of you think of yourself as family!  I 'give it' to everyone--no one escapes!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

 

 

 

your photo name

31 comments:

NanaDiana said...

testing

Tom said...

...all of these wedding are over the top. Elope and use the money a wedding costs on a down payment on a house!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I promise you can have Sam Elliot all to yourself!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Great choices and beautiful company to be in. Thank you, Diana!! You always come up with the most fun stuff!!

Terri D said...

Always fun!! I'm happy with the white decorations!! I promise to wear clothes!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Can't find myself, but maybe I missed this one.

bobbie said...

Well done, Diana! I revel in the company of Brenda & Kris ~ and I love the idea of meeting the others!
Thanks as always, dear friend, for hosting us all!

Ann said...

Sounds like something I would do. Better late than never :)

Donna said...

I schedule post sometimes...
Family...We all love you Diana...and these are fun!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I don't go to weddings and would have picked none of these but MIGht come and sit at table 7 just to see Sam Elliot. I am in 100 percent agreement with Tom..

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for doing this. Its is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing what a Mother's Day table looks like. Hope you enjoyed a Happy Easter !

Junkchiccottage said...

Lots of fun and I love the company I will keep at my table choice. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Great fun Diana. Such beautiful tables. xoxo

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Ahh I missed this one but I would’ve chose #7 since I love round tables and traditional designs.

Carla from The River said...

Always a fun time with you my dear Wisconsin Blog Buddy!!!

This N That said...

Several days ago, it occured to me that you never did this post..I was going to nag you about it but never got around to it..Better late than never..I think it's great that you go to all the trouble anyway..Always fun!! Thanks...Not happy that you kept Sam all to yourself..Hugs

Susie said...

Diana, All the tables are pretty. I did like the colors of one and two. Hope everyone is well there. Yesterday was a lovely spring day here and today is almost freezing. Hope this isn't a long cold snap. Blessings to all. Love you girl, xoxo, Susie

Bless said...

Thank you for hosting these choose your table posts, Diana. Always a lot of fun!

Cecilia said...

Well, I did wonder what happened to this post! I guess it’s ok if you’re late to your own party….lol. And honestly, if I’m dumb enough to wear my dress in the studio, I deserve to be scrubbing paint off of it. But you never know, I might walk into the studio and see something that needs to be tweaked and then I’ll be late for the party besides paint on my dress. 😂

Katie Isabella said...

Katie said she'll just ignore the doggy picture and enjoy the fare.

Anonymous said...

Diana, it’s always fun to see where everyone is sitting and beautiful tables. Have a nice week Diana.
Julie’s Creative Lifestyle

Preppy Empty Nester said...

All the tables were beautiful. When my blog roll went kaput, I could only think of a few names - you were in the top 3! I keep procrastinating. Have a great week, dear Diana.

Susan Kane said...

I would vote for #4. These are all so lovely. #1 with the red petals is such a nice touch.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I'm glad I didn't end up alone, lol!

Dewena said...

Durn, I missed this! But I would have chosen 3 being the blue lover I am. I think those are my dishes on the table! I'll try to watch for the Mother's Day table.

Kim said...

These are always some of my favorite posts, I love your comments!! Haha! xo

Pam said...

And of course we would all be bouncing here and there enjoying all the tables.

Lowcarb team member said...

Super fun and great company.

All the best Jan

The Happy Whisk said...

I've done that before too, had stuff in the draft folder. Table looks wonderful. Very SPRING!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Diana,
So much fun!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am glad that i got all my porch and patio cleaning up done along with the yard clean up as for the next 2 weeks, we will be having below average temps....I hope you are having a good week!!
Hugs,
Deb

dimitris said...

perfect