Friday, September 4, 2026

FRIDAY- PICK YOUR FAVORITE FALL PORCH -VOTE NOW!

Changing it up just a little from

Pick Your Favorite Table!

Hope you will play along~

I have so much fun doing these posts
and tallying up the results.
It's simple and easy.
Just pick the number of the porch you like best.

So no one's feelings are hurt these are all from
MARTHA STEWART & POTTERY BARN
AND PINTEREST.
I don't want to make this a
"that's my favorite blogger's porch" competition.

Kapeesh?
That is Polish Native American Urban talk for
UNDERSTAND?

First up!
WREATH OF MEMORIES

#2
RAKE READY

#3
LEAFY WREATHY

#4
OLD STONY

#5
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK DOOR

#6
NOT CORNY AT ALL
Source unknown

#7
NATURALLY NEUTRAL
So- there you go!
Pick a number from 1 to 7
ONLY ONE!
You DO remember the rules, don't you?
I will tally them up 
and give you the results next week.

Now, voting is 
NOT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION...
but there are SOME situations like that....
especially for SPIDERS at MY HOUSE

As SweetCheeks once said to me as I was
getting out of the shower:
You look a LOT BETTER with your clothes on, Nana.
Me:  Thank you, SweetCheeks!
SC:  You're welcome!
Gotta love a kid like that!

As a little side snicker for you,
The grandgirls told me to get that
TUBING MASCARA.
They said, 
You will love it, Nana!
It doesn't flake off or run down your face.
That sounded good to me.
So I bought a tube.
I got in the shower at the end of the day
and looked down and screamed!
There were a couple of spiders
in the shower with me...
Wait---Look Closer--
Nope-
It's Tubing Mascara that comes off
in little blobs that stick together.
Never fear-
I killed them anyway!

OH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MAKE SURE YOU SIGN YOUR NAME
IF YOU SHOW UP AS ANONYMOUS
when you leave a comment!
THANKS!

There seems to be a problem with posting comments today all across Blogland.  If it isn't fixed I will repost this tomorrow and we can try again.  Please try to leave a comment but be warned it might not activate once you hit the publish button.




your photo name

No comments: