FINALLY HERE!
HAVE Y'ALL BEEN HOLDING YOUR BREATH
TO SEE WHO YOU WERE GOING TO BE SITTING WITH ON
PICK YOUR FAVORITE PORCH?
READY? HERE WE GO!
OH CRAP-ER---OH SHOOT!
I FORGOT TO NUMBER THEM ON THE COLLAGE.
THEY ARE IN NUMERICAL ORDER THOUGH SO IF YOU CAN
COUNT TO 7 YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT...
IF YOU CAN'T....WELL....GO SIT ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S PORCH--
OK-SORRY---BACK TO NICE GIRL NOW.
#1 WREATH OF MEMORIES
Here we have:
Mevely, Jan, Ellen, Kathy, Sue S & Carolyn
Now I did happen to notice there are 6 people here
and six pictures on the wreath...
is that a little weird or is it just me?
Never mind all the smart remarks...ok?
#2 RAKE READY
Karen/Beatrice, Linda K, Ginny & Faye
A small but lovely group.
Sorry I don't have enough rakes for each of you!
#3 LEAFY WREATHY
Kim/Exquistely Unremarkable, Sandra,
Sherry B, Tete & Sally
You know that Kim will have all them creating something, right?
Bring your glue guns gals and bandages for your fingers!
#4 OLD STONY
HOLY COW! I need a barn to put all of you in-
not just a porch!
Carla, Laura, Betsy/Estelle, Virginia, Kay G,
Bill (hey, Bill-Ron is over on Porch #6 if you want to join him)
Deborah W, Connie, Terri D, Cheryl K, Sheri/RedRose,
Happy K,Sarah M(my old neighbor and we used to have a porch to sit on),
Marilyn M, Laurie S & Wendy
Karen C (my new neighbor-I claim all her decoration she discards and they are GOOD ONES)
and Donna-who wants to create her own porch with bits and pieces from all of them.
#5 ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
You know---like the PRISON SHOW--sitting there are:
I think they might be in the right place. mmm-hmmm
Janie Junebug, Carol & Lady Ella.
Now,Bless wanted to sit with
Lady Ella but picked the wrong porch. She picked #6-
Luckily, they are close enough
that I can move her here (shove over ladies).
#6 NOT CORNY AT ALL
Another porch buster! What a crowd!
Pam S, Henny Penny, Julie/Creative, Cecilia, Jan/LowCarb
MA, Ann, Debbie B, Kristen, Lisabeth, Diane, Missy, Linda/Life & Linda
Jeanie, Debbie K and
RON-The cocktail king--
They are all going home smashed-trust me- I know Ron!
#7 NATURALLY NEUTRAL
Aww-Some sweethearts on this porch.
(Not that ALL of you aren't sweet but----never mind)
Gay VanB, bobbie (small b-thank you),
Donna/Made in Heaven, Dolly, Donna W/the Shabby Queen.
And then I have Beach Gypsy
who didn't pick a porch but you
can bet your life she will be running from porch to porch
with tambourines and bells and whatever else she can find.
Thank ALL of you for playing along.
This is always fun for me to put together.
But--back to picking tables next time...OK?!
Have a wonderful Fall Weekend!
I checked everything twice BUT
IF I FORGOT someone let me know
and forgive me.
I have a cranky husband and dogs with zoomies tonight!

Testing
ReplyDeleteTesting
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed this while I was on my blogging break! But you know I MUST pick #5 "Orange Is The New Black" because that series did a lot for lesbian visibility!
ReplyDelete