Pages

Friday, July 24, 2026

FRIDAY THIS AND THAT---THE NEXT SURPRISE?

 This surprise

comes with 

just

one 

word!

DAISY


More to come

in a few days!

Pinky Promise!

Have a wonderful weekend~

I am on the island this weekend

with no internet.

Will catch up with you the first of the week.

27 comments:

  1. What a cute baby. Looks like a snuggle pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is a cute pup! Very lovable I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy looks like a little toy! How precious. Don't work too hard! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Goodness!! What a love!! I can't wait to hear all the details....xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a cutie! But, what about your other two rascals???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her! (I want her! 🐶)
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! Sooo flipping stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shucks, I love DAisy!!!!! cannot wait for a little more.... Thanks for your prayers Hugs to that OLD MAN. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW what a little sweetie. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling little Peekaboo Precious!! All flavors of cute there---The Dog Angels must have done that color-blocking job, for she's perfection from every angle. And that LOOOOK! That is a pre-spoiled innocent little gaze to bond for life, and YOU are the happy recipient.
    Such a sweetie---you couldn't have designed her yourself any better. And I wish it had been for MEEE. Absolute charm in every cell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her name and Daisy if a darling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Cutest little munchkin ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to meet you, Daisy. She kind of looks like our old dog, Jake. She's fortunate to have you, Diana. A dog brings us so much joy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well hello Daisy. I particularly like your name.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh she's just gorgeous!She looks like a little stuffed toy!😅

    ReplyDelete
  16. O MY!!! So cute!! Thanks so much for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~They bless my heart~