Nana Diana Takes A Break

Nana Diana Takes A Break

Friday, October 20, 2017

PICK YOUR FAVORITE RESULTS ARE TALLIED. Who are YOU sitting with?

Just like Santa,
I made my list and checked it twice,
I  know who's naughty
and I know who's nice....
Yeah- and YOU know what category 
YOU fall into, right?

So...settle down and pick find your seat.
Knock it off- you know what I mean!

Here were the choices:

Sitting at 
#1-Arbor Lights
Sandie, Susie, Gert, Brenda, Fran,Diane
Petie (she's bound determined to bring a white tablecloth just so you know),
Jan, Debby, Kathy, Vee, Cathy, Cecelia, Rose,
Cheryl, Lorraine, Gina, Pam, Carol, Karen,
Robbin, Mary, Noreen, Karen & Rue

#2- Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
(also now the designated cocktail table because Ron is there)
Ron, Jenn, Lori, Karen, Leta, Laurie, Lisa
Watch out for that one, girls!

#3- Pillars and Pumpkins
WEDDING WAS CALLED OFF FOR LACK OF INTEREST!
NO ONE wanted to sit here...lol

#4-Whoot It's Wheat
Debra, Sally, Marydon, Krishna, 
Deb, Carla, Lesley
bj & Cindy
(Just so you know- Marydon is going to be insistent that
SOMETHING on the table is PINK)
I'm thinking this might work....
 #5- Is Brown The New Black
Lisa, Sylvia, Lauren, Kathy, Michele, Cindy,
Missy, Cindy & Karen.
(couple of trouble makers at this table
and you know that I know who you are
and I won't tell)

#6- Pumpkin On Plaid
Marydon (couldn't make her mind up-
still looking for something pink on the table...
one in every crowd, folks) LOL
Ckrut (I know her name but I'm not telling)
Mildred, Billie Jo, Ellie, Jettie 
(those last two are sitting there whether they want to or not cuz they couldn't decide)

#7 Rustically Refined
Sandra, Sylvia, LaVoice (love that name), Linda
Nancy, Linda/LaCarte, Louise, JoAnne, Lorrie,
Beach Gypsy, Liz.

Maybe Beach Gypsy will bring her 
Crystal Ball and tell fortunes while you wait for dinner....

#8- Is Copper Cool

Well, obviously SOME of you think 
Copper is Cool.
Adam, Bobbie, Sugar, Sheri, Denise, AnnMarie, Celeste

And you gals are ALL cool!!!
Ok-and ADAM, you are COOL, too!

Thanks so much for playing along.
It is a bit of work to put this together but 
I do think it is fun and 
I am thrilled that you like it!

Have a wonderful weekend.
I am out of town for the weekend but back late Sunday....
Got grandkids staying at the house this weekend 
(with mom)
Wonder what MY table will look like when
I get home!?!
your photo name

45 comments:

  1. Oh I get to sit at two tables! Great cause I love to eat!
    This is always fun, Thanks Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you calling a troublemaker? Thanks for the fun, Diana. I know it's a lot of work for you, but a lot of fun for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this?? Definitely number 4. Hi, guys! Waves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing out loud while reading this post. It was a fun one

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad I got to sit with the trouble makers..I just love the comments you made about each group..What an imagination you have..Happy that I get to enjoy the fruits of your labors..even the bad ones..Poor Ron..Have fun with the kids xoxo..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana,
    well I missed your earlier post, so I guess I'll just have to move around and sit at every table! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - I think in some way my table won.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some how I missed this. I want to sit at all of them. Have a great weekend away. Safe travels.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. All were beautiful but it seems the most of like the Arbor Lights! Have a great time away, enjoy it and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great weekend and have fun!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well.... I still like my choice best! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in good company at my table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok. So Ron and I have been jammed from sitting at the table together due today the last “bedroom cocktail party”. So yes, Brown is the new black and we are gonna create our own new cocktail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord, gotta love predictive text. 3rd times the charm, BANNED. Or maybe it was the cocktail talking ;-)

      Delete
  14. I am so late to the party! I sure missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun stuff! I don't know about the rest of you but we had a BLAST at our table! Thanks, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I missed out on the party, but wonder if I could crowd in on #4?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all the work you did hosting all those wedding dinners! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is always fun! I may have to just stop by for a cocktail at Ron's table!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I'm so glad I'm sitting with Celeste. She's a gem. : )

    I hope you're doing well with the etsy sales. It sounds like you are. So glad you decided to open up the shop. I love browsing through all the goodies, and I look forward to seeing more Christmas stuff.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always enjoy these.
    xx oo
    Have a great weekend my friend.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  21. Diana, I am loving my table mates . Is Marydon at table # $, the one who wants pink...is she the Marydon that we used to blog with a few years back ? I miss her. Good wishes to everyone. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darn it, I missed the party. I would definitely be sitting at Number 4 along with Marydon and some of those other gals. This was so cleverly done you little Angel.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Diana! Shoot! I guess I've been traveling around and cleaning too many toilets and I missed your party! Love all the pretty tablescapes though. Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm sitting at #4-Whoot It's Wheat, but when my friends are coming to sit with me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks, Di - and I AM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER! My mother taught me to have good table manners at every table.

    : - p

    /grumbles to herself about being bolded out like a true troublemaker....people who bold people out ARE the troublemakers!!!!!! Except NOW in true trouble maker form, I wanna change my table and vote for the one that got no votes!

    Thanks for the belly laughs today, I really needed it. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. How did I miss that post? I'll just blame it on my kids. So needy. šŸ˜‰ Anyway, I would probably chosen table number one...love the lights. Always fun to read your table setting comments. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Linda and sheila were late to the party so i am claiming them and inviting them to our table! Yes i have the psychedelic gypsy ball all shined up!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great fun! Table#7 sounds like the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Travel safe and I look forward to seeing you and your table setting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. . It sounds like you are. So glad you decided to open up the shop. I love browsing through all the goodies, and I look forward to seeing more Christmas stuff.

    doctor strange (2016)

    ReplyDelete
  31. it's always fun where you are...and i hope Hero is feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I missed the party too! Fun, fun. I love all those pretty tables but number 5 stole my heart! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hope you found the house intact. I do think these are great fun. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  34. I had a good laugh at the wedding called off!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It looks like my table will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well, I missed the voting, but I would have been sitting with the ladies at Rustically Refined!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh darn! I would've picked #1! It's always fun to see these pretty pics, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~They bless my heart~