Nana Diana Takes A Break

Nana Diana Takes A Break

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Bare Room- Styled for YOU - PICK YOUR FAVORITE

This is it.  
The BARE ROOM
A blank canvas so to speak.
Nothing grand or fancy-
just a little room with possibilities.
click on image for link
This is YOUR bedroom.
Forget your spouse's taste ,
or lack thereof,
Forget about pets and kids and real life.
This is a bedroom just for you.

Think of it WITHOUT the vertical blinds.
Ready to pick?
I tried to keep all the rooms
about the same size so that you
aren't trying to fit a great big room
into a small space.
Alrighty then-
Here we go.

The first 7 are all from 
#1
BASK IN THE SUN
A bright bedroom with sunny yellows 
and bits of blue.
#2
Speaking of blue...
This one is more tailored and has lots of blue 
I think it has kind of a modern feel to it.
What is opposite of blue?
Well, how about a dose of PINK?
#3
I call it  PEPTO PINK PARADISE
It's bold and graphic
From graphic to a rustic retreat.
#4 
It sports wood beams and bead board walls
and a four poster bed.
 #5
Is a bit more modern with a pop of green.
It has a vacation like feel to me.

#6 is a restful retreat, isn't it?
These soft blues always make
me think of the ocean.
 #7
For the neutral lovers I have
Sweet Simplicity
And the choices just wouldn't be complete
without a soft romantic room.
#8 
click image for source

AND I had to ADD just one more 
Romantic Room.
#9
click image for source
So~There you have it.
Pick your favorite.
I will tally them up and let you know
which ones had the most votes.

your photo name

22 comments:

  1. #4 for me :) But I bet you could have guessed that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 screams relax, nap, read, relax, nap read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,
    All the rooms are beautiful. Hard to choose but I like #9 the best.
    I love white, vintage and shabby chic.
    It will be very interesting to see which one wins.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all pretty, but I love the vintage feel of #6! Definitely looking for some fresh new looks around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take door number 2. Something I like about it's crispness. All are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so pretty, but I'm going with #4, Rustic Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm torn between five and seven, but I'll actually commit this time and say number five. It's the ceiling and the green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #2 Speaks to me, they all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm liking #7, simplicity is where I'm at these days! Loving neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's number 9 for me. I'll bet you're not surprised LOL. Although if I were decorating a room from all of these choices I would probably mix it up a little with something from a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like simple clean lines and neutral colors, #7 is my choice. This is such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what happened to my comment from this morning!
    I picked #7, because it has the feeling of a mountaintop retreat!
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coziness of #1. The ceiling in #5 is to die for and #9 is gorgeous, but I'm just not fancy Nancy enough. lol! Guess it's #1.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stuck between #1 and #4, but will choose #4 cause of it's coziness.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you make it any harder Diana??? I will take 6! Yup that one has my name all over it!!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't decide between #1 and #7...There are little things I would change in most of them..

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 for me, yellow makes me happy and the hints of blue bring me peace. I also love the fabrics and the trim on the duvet cover. I could crawl into the big bed and read forever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Di
    I love #7, sweet simplicity best!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Number 6 and Number 8 because I love turquoise, and I am a bit of a romantic myself. I also like the rustic mountain looking one because it has a cozy feel to it.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~They bless my heart~