Thursday, November 8, 2012

PLEASE PRAY FOR TETE TONIGHT

Many of you know 
Tete over at
Beyond the Garden Gate
This is the message posted
by her son tonight.
The ER
This is Tete's son, Craig,
with this post.  Mom was
taken by ambulance to the ER
for what we believe is a 
pinched nerve in her back.
It's located in the spot that
controls her gall bladder and
she had a nasty spell today.
We're praying that the 
doctors are able to fix
what is wrong.

Tete has not been well
for quite some time but
she never complains.
However,
the past few days she has 
been really sick.

She has always been my 
GO TO person when I 
can't figure something out
on the computer.
She is such a good soul,
caring and loving.
Please take just a moment
and pray for her.
If you have an extra few seconds
pop by her blog and send
her a get well wish.
Thanks so much...
You are all wonderful
in my eyes.

your photo name

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

will do! You are an angel my friend, I'm certain you have wings , lol

Sweet Tea said...

I don't know Tete, but I'm going to her blog now, as well as praying in her behalf.

Unknown said...

I don't know her either - but on my way - I really believe we're all blog sisters of the heart on this crazy journey of ours..........
XOX

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for posting this, girlfriend. I'll keep her in my prayers!

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

Oh Diana, I will be praying for her.
Julie

Lucille said...

I went on her blog, Diana, and I left a comment. I sent a prayer up to our Lord for her.

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for her! I'm so sorry! Thanks for sharing!

Lynne said...

She is in my prayers.Sweet D.
~Lynne
w/L.

Nellie said...

Will do, Diana! Bless you for caring!

Hugs,
Nellie

Beth said...

Prayer said for her and now I will go visit her!

Donna said...

Thanks so much for passing along the word, Diana. Tete is such a wonderful person, I feel for her. Saying prayers.

Debby said...

I said a prayer and now will go to her blog. Thanks Diana for letting us know.

Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon.

Ron said...

Prayers her way! xo

Gina said...

I sure will! I don't know Tete, but I always see her comments here. Hope all goes well for her!

Jo said...

Lifting her up in prayer!

Jo

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Diana, I am sending prayers her way.

camp and cottage living said...

I don't know Tete either, but I'm happy to pray for her right now.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I,m headed there now! We are all small caring group, I don't know her, but we are all blogging sisters!

Carol

Susan Shull said...

Just prayed for your friend!

joanne said...

praying and hoping and trusting that she will be healed.

Faye said...

I'm so sorry, praying she will be okay.

Unknown said...

Prayers said!

Jettie said...

Praying for my sister in Christ!

Patty Patterson said...

Prayers going up for Tete! I hope the next report we hear is a good one!

Red Rose Alley said...

I will say a prayer for your bloggy friend, Diana. I do hope everything turns out well with her.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Unknown said...

Tete seems to be the kind of person that as soon as you meet her she is special to you. I'll pray for her to get through this okay.
E

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Of course...hoping for the best for Tete.
xxx, Tina

Shannon Fox said...

I hope your dear friend is feeling better very soon!!