Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Short And Sweet~

I had such a hectic day
that I didn't get a chance
to do my
Curly Q-Bow tutorial.
I forgot to take half
the pictures...

So...
I will do that
TOMORROW.

Meanwhile...
I will leave you with this.
I think most of you know
that we have a
resident fairy..
If you DON'T know about
him you MUST pop
to understand what this
next little note means.
Besides that you will get
to see SweetCheeks
in one of her cutest moments ever.
So....
Visit HERE first-
And know that the fairies have
been leaving lots of little things...
but no candy.
I found this tucked on
the steps after the
girls left the other day.
Please Get Us Candy.

yeah..me too...
I'd like a little
EYE CANDY...
like this...
Anyone know how to keep
MyHero from viewing this post?
Any special
HUSBAND BLOCKER?
He still looks pretty darned good,
doesn't he?

sigh...
Where WAS I?
Oh-Yeah..
Corkscrew bows- Tomorrow-
I promise!

your photo name

19 comments:

Tete said...

Love the note for the fairies by the stairs! Maybe the fairy has been eating all the candy herself...
As for eye candy- yeah, he holds his age well. Too bad all men can't do that.
Hope you have a fun and exciting day and don't forget to get some candy in the house.

Jettie said...

I like the eye candy and yes, he has held up well.
I'll pop over and check that blog.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

what a great post!Love that little note ,,

The enchanted home said...

So funny....he has aged beautifully. I love eye candy and real candy all the same. Enjoy YOUR eye candy and hope sweet cheeks gets HER candy too.

Debby said...

He has always been my favorite.
Thanks for all your sweet comments.

Blondie's Journal said...

Cute, cute, cute! The little note, too!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah,give me candy !!! I still love to see Robert in the "The Way We Were". I liked all the bows you've made. Smiles, Susie

Donna said...

Aaaah! Now that is a sight for sore eyes! Mr. Robert Redford, that is! Oh, yeah, the candy note is pretty cute, too! I'll never forget the day we saw him a few years ago (Mr. Gorgeous, not your resident fairy!) down in Savannah, directing a movie. He still looked pretty darn good! Be still my heart!!!!!

Michele Smith said...

LOL great post. Love the husband blocker comment.
Cute cute cute note for the fairy!

Debbie said...

Gotta love those fairies!
So glad the kids are still young enough to believe, huh?
Hugs,
Debbie

Sweet Tea said...

I've always loved "Robby".
He stole my heart in "The Way We Were". Even with a name like "Hubble" - and that takes some doin'!

Karen said...

Cute little note aww, and your eye candy aint so bad either. I thought only roosters had combs oops.

Anonymous said...

You're so adorably funny! Lovin' the eye candy indeed!

xo,

Abby

Rebecca Nelson said...

Robert R is my, um, well....dream date. I fell in LOVE with him with I was 15 and he was playing Hubble Gardner in The Way We Were. SIGH...Eye Candy is RIGHT! Shoot...he's the entire box of See's!

You are sooo funny!

xoRebecca

Kaybe said...

How about "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"....Robert Redford & Paul Newman were the handsomest outlaws evah!

Barbara@BabyBloggingBoomer said...

He, he. And these kids think they invented the term "eye candy." I've been drooling over this guy a long time.

Anonymous said...

I am with you, he's dreamy!

I keep all of my little notes from my son.

I cannot bear to throw any away.

They are so precious.

*hugs*

mo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Did you ever see him in "Barefoot in the Park", just heavenly!

Annesphamily said...

I think he has the secret to youth?! LOL! He was always so hunky! Ah.....