Monday, May 9, 2011

Guess What Nana-Your Mom Is Far Away~ SweetCheeks Video

We started out at Starbucks
earlier this week...
SweetCheeks showed me
all her Karate moves...
She dissovled into giggles
when she got tickled
but had some very
serious words
for me about my
Mom at the end of
the video...
Watch my daughter's face
in the background
when SweetCheeks breaks
the news to me about
what happened to
my Mom.
(Pardon my video taping abilities
There is one very blurry spot).
I hope you know that when
YOU get to HEAVEN
YOU can watch ALL
the TV you'd like, or
speak Japanese,
or Chinese...
just by snapping your fingers..
oh yeah...or do Karate on  your Dad!
Amen~
your photo name

9 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Well that's good to know, I have always wanted to speak Japanese or Chinese so I know what my nail salon people are talking about LOL!~

Gina said...

LOL! At least she doesn't think you're old anymore. Gotta love that!

Anonymous said...

sweet cheeks is wise beyond her years,,

Anonymous said...

Childrens laughter is the best sound in the world.

x

Gypsea Nurse said...

You always bring a smile with your posts!
Cat

ShabbyESP said...

I am glad to know I can still watch TV in heaven. Oh and you are not old Nana Diana!!!
How sweet!!!
Suzann

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love hearing her giggle!

michelle said...

She is just so cute! I am loving these and her laughter is so contagious. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is simply adorable! I can't wait for my Julie Mae to fill my ears with such wisdom when she gets older. Thanks for sharing! Marcia