Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last Post About SweetCheeks....

I went to pick
SweetCheeks up from school.
I couldn't keep her for the day
because I had lots of running
to do.
Here she is..
all dressed up for the
school
Christmas party.
Her teacher loves her
and says she is a
very good little girl.
(REALLY?)
SweetCheeks other grandmother
said she would watch her for the day.
She is an artist and always
has some fun project
for SweetCheeks to do.
SweetCheeks is very excited to
see her house.
Gramma comes to the door.
SweetCheeks spots her
standing in the door.
Lookit, Nana!
My Gramma has been standing there
since I lefted before
watching forh me to cohme bachk!
Didju knoawh that?
Nope, sure didn't.
Welllll, Hers wuz.
I'm sure she was,
SweetCheeks..
cuz your Gramma loves
you just as much as I do.
Pffffttt...I knoawh dat!!!
Chome on Nana an' take my picksure
wiff my other Gramma.
Did yoah know yoah
is my gramma too, Nana..
effen though I call yoah Nana?!
Really? No kidding!?
For reeeal, Nana..Get it?
I got it!
Can you believe it is
New Year's Eve day?
A whole 'nother Christmas has passed.
A whole 'nother year of
loving on my beautiful family..
A whole new year coming up
to do more of the same.
Happy New Year's Eve!
Blessings to you and your family~
Oh...and the Header
My Last Post About
SweetCheeks Header?
Yeah...the one up top..
I meant for THIS YEAR!
Bwahahahaha
your photo name

18 comments:

Tete said...

I hope SweetCheeks is just as funny this time next year- but don't they grow up so fast?
Happy New Year to you too!
Hugs- Tete

Rebecca said...

Sweet Cheeks sure is a doll! They're so much fun at this age-gotta enjoy every minute-Happy New Year!

Debbiedoos said...

That little gal can't get enough love can she!!~ Happy New Year Diana to you and your lovely family. Debbie XXX000

Michelle said...

Hi Diana,
Your so sneaky, I thought you were gonna say that sweet cheeks didn't want any more publicity and told you to stop writing about her! I wish you a wonderful 2011, peace, health and happiness for the new year!
xoxo

Donna said...

Aren't you the funny one, Diana! When I saw your title, I thought "Say it isn't so!!!" But then I knew you had something up your sleeve! have a very Happy New Year!

Patty Patterson said...

A girl can never have too many grandmas to love and care for her! SweetCheeks is blessed to have you both!

Diane said...

Awwww, that is just the sweetest Ÿ Sweet Cheeks is adorable. My own little sweet cheeks is in college now and I miss those days of that age. Enjoy them while you can Ü

Hugz, diane

Debi WeeFaerie said...

You had me worried for a minute lol! I was really going to miss the Sweetcheeks posts! She is so precious. May you and your family have a blessed new year full of love and laughter!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your granddaughter is adorable! At that age they say and do the cutest things!

jean said...

too, too cute! and those little girls cheeks are definitely sweet. Don't kids just make life sweet!?

Julie Harward said...

Happy New Year to you and your sweet cheeks! ;D

Anonymous said...

SweetCheeks loves the publicity, so I knew there was a catch somewhere.
I loved my own grandparents (paternal) very much, and would consider it the greatest gift for my daughters to have known them.
AnonyaMouse

vignette design said...

Your Sweetcheeks is a doll! Happy New Year Diana! xo Delores

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Awe...Sweetcheeks is such a cutie-patootie, so she must take after you cause your pretty cute too!
I hope you have wonderful happy 2011 my friend and thank you for being so faithful in stopping by. I may not be as busy in blogland as I have been, I am having a total hip replacement on January 10th and just have a sneeky feeling I'm going to be busy with a lot of PT instead of blogging:)
Hugs!
Terry

Anonymous said...

DIANA, SWEETCHEEKS IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! MY GRANDAUGHTER'S OTHER GRANDMA LIVES ABOUT 4 HOURS NORTH OF HERE, SO I GET TO KIND OF HAVE HER TO MYSELF! I KNOW SHE SMOTHERS HER WITH KISSES EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS THOUGH. HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE! MARCIA

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thank Goodness!! Can't wait for the 2011 Adventures of SweetCheeks!!

Leo said...

Sweet Cheeks is delicious. Love her.

Tootie said...

Oh, oh! I thought maybe Sweet Cheeks had asked you to stop calling her Sweet Cheeks because 'her is growing up'. :) Glad to read that wasn't the case.

That little sweet thing was looking beautiful and festive!

Love your poem and your post about the Grands.

I hope you and your wonderful family have a blessed new year.