Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lunch Time Drama

What's that I hear?
Is that the dinner bell on Nana's Deck?
Is it calling us for a special
Princess Lunch?
It is! It is!
Oh! It is our favorite!
Octopus On The Rocks!
We never tire of Octopus On The Rocks!

Princess Ria is SOOO hungry~

She fills her mouth so full she can hardly chew!

Princess SweetCheeks is dissecting her Octopus!

Princess Lulu has informed me that

"This is NOT real octopus-it only has six legs"

Princess Ria offers to help Princess SweetCheeks~
She will count the legs for her...
Wait--wait---what has happened here?
Princess Ria has chewed off the Ocotopus head
And
Sadly

Has left only the legs!

As you can plainly see~

Princess SweetCheeks is NOT happy!

She leaves the Royal Dining Table
And
Goes
To plot her revenge!

The End!
your photo name

2 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

OOOOOh, I can't wait to hear what Princess Sweet Cheeks does for revenge! I've said it once, I'll say it again, (and probably again after that) you are the most fun Nana ever.

Natalie said...

They get dressed up and everything? Oh, I love it! And when I first read octopus I was thinking "Wow! The kids will eat octopus? Pretty cool!". And then I realized what the "octopus" was...Very cute idea!